Looking for some advice

Newbiesub63

Posted

Hi I am obviously new here !   I am interested in learning more about my new lifestyle

My mistress is my first and I don’t know how to ask her ?

Posted
First thing if you don’t know how to ask her how have you got with her ? How long have you known her ? What do you know about her did you actually get to know one another first to build on that connection and trust , in being able to ask her ? Communication is key to any relationship
Posted

I'm somewhat concerned that you don't know anything about the lifestyle BUT have a Mistress AND it's someone you don't feel comfortable enough to talk to.

So, give us some back story - where did you meet this Mistress? How did your relationship begin? Is she aware you are inexperienced?

Posted
The first thing I talk about with my subs is what they want out off our relationship and the kinks they want to explore so I can plan training around that to please them. You may have a good mistress, I’m not trying to call her, but be careful a lot of new subs have a bad first experience because they thinks subs should just do what they are told and please their master/mistress at all times. If they is something you want to try she should give you time to say it if she doesn’t they just ask for permission to tell her and she should grant it
Posted

Really, just ask.  Tell her that you need to set protocol aside for a moment, and discuss something important.  Of course, you don't want do this in the middle of a scene, or at an event where you need to maintain image.  Over coffee would be a good time, or something similarly relaxed.

Posted

Welcome to the site! This is a great place to get insight and help from other members of the community. If you could supply some more information about your situation, I'm sure our wonderful members can offer you some guidance. If you ever need help navigating our site, hit me up in private messages!