Mom/son rollplay

Grey-2534

Posted

Who likes mommy and son rollplay. Have you ever done this?

Posted
I like it, but it's so hard to find women into it in britain
Posted

Question...

Why do you like this?

I just don't get it... i'd like to understand it, if i can.

I have to say this is a very sensitive area for me with a lot of potential triggers.

Without going into detail, i've had a traumatic experience connected to this so this is shaky ground for me.

Posted
No but I am definitely into the daddy/ daughter relationship role play... I could try and explain why I am twisted and love this in particular, but I won't bcuz I accept me for me and I have made peace with it. Besides I never let what other people think of me I fluency who I am or change the person I am meant to be. Because I accept myself and embrace it, I can be much more accepting of other people's choices. I encourage everyone to be true to who you all are. Great sex and better fulfillment await you!!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Embracing yourself and being yourself is the key. A true Daddy daughter relationship is one that will not crumble at all. Making peace with yourself is one of the first steps. Babygirldaddy..if u would like to drop me a line I would like to talk to you a but more...thank you babe🌺

• 2 months later...
Nobodycalledjones
Posted

Hello, I too am interested in discussing this with people in the kink community, but for me it's the reverse. I sort of fumble into using the words "good girl" about 2 years ago with one girl, she liked it, although I was not super confident with it at that point, and then with the next we kind of explored it and it developed naturally into a full blown daddy daughter role play. We both really enjoyed it. But it was purely for the bedroom. There was no little stuff going on anywhere else. And since then, most women I have met actually love it when I say that stuff. But I have met a girl recently who is slightly freaked by it, but we really like each other, and so I have taken to the internet to do further research. What we discovered is 1) if both parties are not completely participating in the role play then it doesn't really work properly. And 2) I have now found that I can't really get off without it. Si I guess I am looking for validation, or something I can say to her to help her understand why I like it so much because to be honest i can't even really explain it myself...

Nobodycalledjones
Posted
On 1/9/2020 at 6:57 PM, BabygirlwantsaDaddy said:

No but I am definitely into the daddy/ daughter relationship role play... I could try and explain why I am twisted and love this in particular, but I won't bcuz I accept me for me and I have made peace with it. Besides I never let what other people think of me I fluency who I am or change the person I am meant to be. Because I accept myself and embrace it, I can be much more accepting of other people's choices. I encourage everyone to be true to who you all are. Great sex and better fulfillment await you!!

Hi Baby Girl, I use the term baby girl and refer to myself as Daddy. And I can't really figure out why it turns me on so much either. And I can't seem to get off properly without it. I have searched high and low for more info and all I find is DDLG stuff. This is NOT what I am into. For me, it's purely in the bedroom. There is definitely a power aspect, dominance, but also love and compassion and nurturing of her sexual needs in the same way a father would care about his daughters needs of any other kind. It's really hard to explain, but that bond, when simulated in the bedroom between two people who trust each other... Well I haven't encountered anything else that matches that level of intimacy. It's really beautiful. And when the roles are reversed and a woman does the Mother thing, again, it's that same maternal nurturing, but bestowed upon my sexual needs and it really is mind blowing...

What are your thoughts on that?

• 7 months later...
Posted

I have lived it with my ex- wife for years. I am looking for a new Mommy now. And to answer your question Bounty, It has absolutely nothing to do with my actual mom. I never even had a good relationship with mine. It's the love, sweetness, and control from that relationship or in my case imagine. And sexual adult content and role play. Does that answer your question?

• 2 months later...
Posted

To me, this fetish is a mixed feeling between having someone with a little bit of care (saying cute things and caressing you..) and some sense of authority. I think some people may tend to prefer one or other side of this, but alwas a combination. Example: she pull you underwear, play with your parts like a toy.. but can also punish you for any reason.  At least to me, the grace rely on this ambivalence...

• 3 months later...
Fireball7495
Posted

I enjoy the cuddly type of Mommy, the soothing moments that can lead to ANR and/or sex.  I often dommed my ex when she would Mommy, so I don't think MDlb applied, but it was less than once a month.  We were mostly into DDlg.

• 6 months later...
Posted

I would absolutely rp with a mommy or daddy and i would definitely fuck my mom stupid if i could 

HornySon4Parents
Posted
15 hours ago, Lilplaytoy said:

I would absolutely rp with a mommy or daddy and i would definitely fuck my mom stupid if i could 

Fuck yes!! I’ve always wanted to roleplay as a real family (mom, dad, son)! A family threesome sounds so hot. If given the chance I’d have no problem having sex with my actual parents

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I do this I like to nature and caregive and use adult nursing breastfeeding along with lots of other naughty mommy step mum stuff 

• 2 months later...
Posted

Mmmm yes be my mommy and we will fuck all night long and every day

• 4 months later...
Posted
March 23, 2020, Nobodycalledjones said:

Hello, I too am interested in discussing this with people in the kink community, but for me it's the reverse. I sort of fumble into using the words "good girl" about 2 years ago with one girl, she liked it, although I was not super confident with it at that point, and then with the next we kind of explored it and it developed naturally into a full blown daddy daughter role play. We both really enjoyed it. But it was purely for the bedroom. There was no little stuff going on anywhere else. And since then, most women I have met actually love it when I say that stuff. But I have met a girl recently who is slightly freaked by it, but we really like each other, and so I have taken to the internet to do further research. What we discovered is 1) if both parties are not completely participating in the role play then it doesn't really work properly. And 2) I have now found that I can't really get off without it. Si I guess I am looking for validation, or something I can say to her to help her understand why I like it so much because to be honest i can't even really explain it myself...

You make a really important point, and one that’s rein***d by others here who’ve said “Ew, no, not for me”: if both parties are not 100% into it, it isn’t going to work. The dynamic is highly taboo and if It’s not your thing, it’s embarrassing at best and disturbing at worst. If you’re both comfortable though, happy about your own feelings and the other person’s, there’s a lot of fun to be had - came as a surprise to me when someone suggested it, but there it is 😉 After all, it’s the most popular category on a certain website for a reason…

Posted

Plenty of Daddy Daughter players on the site and in real world

Mom and son a total rarity

I am guessing mom and son relationship evolves differently from childhood to adulthood as compared to Dad and girl.

Need a psychology to answer that query 

I have one and still can't figure it out 

• 1 month later...
Posted
It all seems like suns and doms on here, I was hoping to find someone into the mum/son thing!!
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Im into it. Im more into it than most and somehow have in the past been able to have the most incredible and unexplainable interactions with people similarly minded to the point that i have been involved in a threesome twice with moms and sons. Aaannnd i have had an intimate fling for 6 months with my own mom. I cannot emphasize how hard it is to talk to anyone about it. I have found women that have embraced the idea of roleplaying that dynamic and have had some incredible times with it. At the moment im in a friendship with another couple who role play brother *** and im the ***s son. Uncle/Mom/son thing. Mostly a caught mom and uncle having sex and then uncle shows me what mom likes and i get to do it thing. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

A very interesting dynamic.  The thought of the cuddles and nurturing of an affectionate, and attentive Mommy.  Reality, unless the Mommy loves to cater, to their "baby", and really enjoys it...it's really a two way street.  A long time ago, I had a friend that had 3 children of her own.  She was the one that was hoping to be attended to...to be respected, and to get supporting attention.  I was able to look after her emotional, and physical needs...and developed a very intimate bond.  Through talks, and pillow talk, we had a very dynamic and complete relationship.  As an example, breastfeeding was a chore for her, and I would help when the house was quiet, and the kids were asleep.  She would apply baby powder to my skin, and wanted me to just caress her, and (shall we say, manipulate) her...she would produce lots of milk, and enjoyed manual stimulation, orgasms, and the physical supporting presence.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I mean I’m with the whole mistress mommy titles
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I've done it. And other fam situations. Need a strong assertive dominant/switch female to do it well. She was into daddy daughter. And then I asked her about mom/son. Led to various roles. Bro sis. Cousins. Etc.
  • 4 months later...