Iwant a mistress

To****

Posted

for as long as i can remember i have wanted a mistress to do with me as she pleases. i would do ANYTHING a mistress tells me to do. how do i go about finding one? :(

Posted

Check out the chat rooms and profiles. Make sure to add in your profile that your looking at exploring submission. There are more than likely local events in your area as well. Hope this helps 😁

Posted
There are various ways. Take out a personal ad. You can find it on your profile. Aslo update your status every day. You can use that as a personal ad too. PM doms who are looking for slaves. They reveal their intentions on their profiles. Hope this was helpful.
Posted

Know what you want and know what you have to offer.

when I was searching for my current submissive - I glazed over the myriad of guys who had the ‘I’ll do anything’ attitude - why?? Because when I asked them questions - they had no other answer than that. 

If you’re looking for a D/s relationship, that means you need to engage the mind of your potential partner, not be a wet blanket. A Domme wants to know you’ve chosen to apply to be hers because you understand her views and philosophies around bdsm - not just applying because you’re female. So don’t jump the gun and apply when you know nothing about her as a Domme nor her pre existing relationships/responsibilities. 

To do this you need to put yourself out there in chats, munches and forums and discuss issues. Show your personality and differentiate yourself from the crowd. You need to have an understanding of what you are after, and just as importantly what you’re not wanting. Online/real life/mixed mode, monogamy/poly, primary relationship/secondary relationship, expectations around communications/contact/service/safety aspects/boundaries of control/soft and hard limits/responsibilities of both parties/under consideration or training periods/process to ownership/collaring process etc need to be discussed, negotiated and agreed upon before a power exchange is agreed to.

So research these ideas and gain knowledge from a wide variety of blogs/websites and opinion pieces. This information can be used in discussing ideas in rooms and finding out what different Dommes think of different things. 

If you’re after real life- then join your local peer rope groups and education workshops and volunteer to help out/be an extra bottom. 

If you are after online - then look through profiles and see who you’d like to chat to. However if their profile says specifically that they are not looking for subs, don’t expect anything other than friendship. While this is one chat site, there are many bdsm online communities out there - often bdsm groups within normal online chat/messenger apps too - like kik. Join many different communities, they all have a different flavour to them. 

Key to all this though is a simple principle 

- if you accept anything then the quality of the ‘Domme’ you get will be crap. Just like she needs to choose you, you need to choose her. 

Quality matters - oh yes it does. 

Heels 👠👠 

Posted
12 hours ago, Tom132 said:

for as long as i can remember i have wanted a mistress to do with me as she pleases. i would do ANYTHING a mistress tells me to do. how do i go about finding one?  What would u like this mistress to do for u?

Posted

firstly.

ditch the "I'll do anything" - it's actually more off-putting than encouraging.  Because I can think of a whole list of things you wouldn't do.  So, have a think about what your interests are and what you can offer.

Online is a tool but not a quick win.  The best place to find Dominant women is to go where they are - munches, events, workshops, etc.  Great - now you've found one... you just need to demonstrate that you are worth being taken on.

Then even within itself... also a challenge of what you think the relationship looks like - is this Mistress a girlfriend/partner who you have a 'normal' relationship with but then every now and then she gives you a hiding and 'makes' you kiss her feet?  Or is this person exclusively a Mistress - not a romantic partner as such but someone where your relationship is purely towards you serving them?  You don't need to answer the question either here or now, but it's something to think about because it means you approach people with more honesty.

If you approach someone as a "I want to be your sub" but really you want to be her boyfriend with the odd bit kink then you've approached dishonestly.  

• 3 weeks later...
Lugnut-4292
Posted

Hi,

As per my previous post on a different thread, what about exploring BDSM options with a girl/woman you meet under non-BDSM scenarios? Does not need to start with BDSM, just get know her, see what you have in common, maybe fall in love? Sex can be great but it is not the only thing worthy in life. Many partners will enjoy making their man happy in the bedroom and if that includes whipping, boot licking blah, blah, blah then jobs a good'un. 

LugNut

Lugnut-4292
Posted

Also, grab your bollocks and squeeze as hard as you can take. Now consider a Domme squeezing 10x harder, nope, you can not do anything. Get realistic. BDSM is about limits and comms. It is about fun. A good Domme will please you, not cripple you.

LugNut

Posted

Did a little crumbs trailing - user left his question, hasn't been back : not even logged in in a week.  Sent 80 odd messages and got 20 odd back.  He completed many of the survey questions but his interests in BDSM seem to be pussy licking, ass kissing - and he'll even go as far as kissing feet.

I'm not quite convinced kink is for him.

kneelbe4mesub
Posted

eyemblacksheep ...... :clapping: hahaha lol -" I just love your sense of humour ":clapping:  you are such a funny guy

"Did a little crumbs trailing - user left his question, hasn't been back : not even logged in in a week.  Sent 80 odd messages and got 20 odd back.  He completed many of the survey questions but his interests in BDSM seem to be pussy licking, ass kissing - and he'll even go as far as kissing feet.

I'm not quite convinced kink is for him." 

MY REPLY TO THE ABOVE COMMENT = "HE IS A CIRCUS CLOWN

":ghost:  GHOSTMAN WITH A FAKE FETISH :gimp: = HAHA LOL