New sub

Little_princess13

Little_princess13
Posted

Hey, so I'm really clueless as to what I'm doing but I'd really like to learn more about being a sub if anyone can share advice. Thank you 

Posted

You are doing the right thing....

Ask questions - use the forum - go no the chat - discuss with others - what works for them..

..sooner rather than later (i expect) you will come across something that makes your eye widen a little and your mind churn a but faster and your heart beat a little louder.

That sounds so good that I shall do the same myslef ;)

Good luck with it.

Posted
pm me and I will answer more in details your question.
Posted

first bit of advice is be cautious of anyone being too keen to help.  

what questions do you have?

remember that one persons idea of what a sub looks like is different to another and - crucially - will be different to yours.

what ideas make your mind tick?

why did you think you might want to learn more about being a sub?

Posted
10 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

first bit of advice is be cautious of anyone being too keen to help.  

That is exactly what I was thinking! 

Posted

Hi, I'd recommend to do lots of looking around to really understand what powers up your submissive feelings.  Being a sub is one thing, but being in a real long(ish) term Dom/sub situation is another. It helps to really know yrself first. The powerful psychology of total submission is what it's about for me, and to some extent what my Master does to me is secondary to the total trust I give to him. Good Doms will always look after their subs as the sub is a precious possession. Hope that makes sense somehow! It's just my view! Take care and good luck...