Leather and latex

Posted

Is there any women that can describe what it feels like to wear tight leather or latex with long gloves and thigh highs and do you like it

Darkdreams-4844
Posted
Depends on the type and quality but from experience, imagine rubber skinny jeans. And it feels sexy but after a while it gets uncomfortable
Posted

Yeah i imagine it would drprnd on tje quality i think  shiny tight  leather would be choice but wondering what people advise is that have worn different materials lokking to explore some shiny corsets and gloves with wifey😀

Posted
I am not a woman, but I have spent literally days in latex lingerie and a dress. Hard to describe, but it is a little like having a continuous hug in a sauna, if that makes any sense
Posted
Feels fantastic and sooo...sexy . And you need good dress aid for it . If you are in to that then there other intresting futures to.😀
Posted
6 hours ago, PaulandSyl said:

Feels fantastic and sooo...sexy . And you need good dress aid for it . If you are in to that then there other intresting futures to.😀

Thanks guys thats what i was hoping for

Posted
1 hour ago, MistressLagertha said:

I can discribe it yes, and yes I do love it. If you want to know more then why not book a session.

Would love to have sess but im in Australia😩

Posted
8 hours ago, Fimus said:

I am not a woman, but I have spent literally days in latex lingerie and a dress. Hard to describe, but it is a little like having a continuous hug in a sauna, if that makes any sense

Cheers it sounds like we are are going to enjoy our leather hugs haha

Posted
1 hour ago, Looter said:

Cheers it sounds like we are are going to enjoy our leather hugs haha

Hours in sweaty embrace can be really hot (in every sense)

Posted
1 hour ago, Fimus said:

Hours in sweaty embrace can be really hot (in every sense)

Hhhhm sounds very very  sexy

Posted

Being also in Australia and having a heat concern, I have used my latex pants,  panties,  tops,  and gloves in sections. Not ideal though it is very sexy and less like a sauna. Also when I have had enough of sweating, panting and creating excitement swimming in latex is a perfect way to finish any session. Wonderfully sexy,  smooth, and tantilising.

Posted
7 hours ago, SotaZero said:

Being also in Australia and having a heat concern, I have used my latex pants,  panties,  tops,  and gloves in sections. Not ideal though it is very sexy and less like a sauna. Also when I have had enough of sweating, panting and creating excitement swimming in latex is a perfect way to finish any session. Wonderfully sexy,  smooth, and tantilising.

Nice it does sound perfectly erotic