Little will not listen, HELP!!!!!!

Adam94-2511

Posted

I've been in a relationship with my little for almost a year but I've never been able to get her to listen or truly submit. We are LDR but she comes to visit every few months and when we have sex I have an aspect of control because I can physically control her and punish her. But it seems like over the long distance I can't get her to listen at all. I cannot get her to take her punishments no matter how hard I press her to do them. I can sit there for an hour and make no progress no matter what I say. I know I am obviously doing something wrong but she is also ridiculously defiant and bratty (more so than the norm) so I was wondering if anybody had and tips they could throw my way to get her to listen to me.

Posted
When you have a little they seek guidance and nurturing more than anything, even when they’re the bratty type. If you have the attitude just to get her “to do as she’s told” I’m not surprised she doesn’t listen. I don’t know the ins and outs of your relationship but you need to explore different avenues to see if she reacts to them; simple daily tasks so she adapts to a routine, reward her for good behaviour (not sexual 🙄), give warnings before discipline, try and bring out her needy side so it tones down the brattiness etc If your relationship is based on sexual things when she considers herself “a little” i’d question if you’re actually in the right dynamic; especially if she’s more bratty than usual and if she’s not listening to you. Research DDLG yourself, try things you have yet to do.. if nothing changes have a discussion with her about other dynamics that are probably better suited to your relationship. Tried to put it as brief as I could, hope it helps.
Posted

You need to appeal to her inner little , softer language etc, punishment should be balanced with rewards, she needs to express herself as a little and perhaps you aren’t feeding that, maybe you just act like an overbearing parent rather than a loving daddy

Posted

there is clearly a mismatch here.

whether that is in between the two of you or - I dunno.

One of the top 'complaints' I see about brats is that their brattiness exceeds the level of punishment their Dominant thinks they should take.  This seems to be the case here.  It might be worth a chat to say you're unhappy with the current arrangement that she gets to be bratty (her kink) but you don't get to punish her (your kink)

It may be that you need to renegotiate play or punishments or that simply there is too much of a mismatch.

Posted

One year seems to be long time to establish your control over your little. 

There is obviously a lack of something I won’t say here. 

Does she miss you sometime and text you when she’s needy?