Mistress Fantsey

Posted

I would love to come to a mistresses house dressed in my work gear of suit pants and a shirt. I would be arriving to speak to my pupils parents. But they are not in and instead my pupil dressed as a cute schoolgirl grabs me by the throat until i drop to the floor. Weakened they tie me up and gag me. They then spank me and tie me in as many different postions as they know. I am whipped until I beg for you to stop. You then demand that I dont speak to your parents. I refuse so you take me to the bathroom and fill up the sink. You bogflush me, then repeatedly *** my head under the water in the sink. I drop to my knees and admit i wont speak to your parents. You then ask for A grades. I plead with you and say you know i can't do that. Annoyed, you hogtie me into the bath and turn the tap on. You watch me struggle and it fills. After sometime of me barely keeping my head above the water you do some breath play. You finally let me out. Dripping wet you *** me to undress where you leave me tied up naked.