Bdsm

Dirtyboy-8784

Dirtyboy-8784
Posted

Can someone explain what bdsm is and what’s people’s kinks mine getting tied up liked yo n down my body and being dominated by woman

Posted
The beauty of it all is that we each have our own kinks so to speak, bdsm for you isn't the same as mine more than likely even though there are very probably cross overs, for me it's about being free to learn and explore :-)
Posted
I would suggest researching yourself instead of coming across as lazy and asking someone else to explain . Ask GOOGLE search the magazine and so on ..
Posted
Thank you Mrchristopher70 for saying exactly what I think every time this message comes on every week -.- If you have a specific question there will be many people willing to help you but dont be lazy and read for yourself and find yourself what you are into and what do you want.
Posted

I'm tempted to formulate a copy paste answer ;) 

Posted
Like Mr C said do the work find out the basics read articles A basic what’s Bdsm question is so general and comes across as lazy An undesirable trait in both Dom’s and Subs You can never stop learning or evaluating in this lifestyle
Posted

Sometime people ask a question not to get an answer but attention.... 

Posted (edited)

BDSM covers a whole host of things to do with fetish type activities, it stands for bondage, domination, sadism, machoism.

My kinks are feet being worshiped, peeing on a guy, 'forcing' a guy to eat his own cum after having him wank for me, being given oral, being pampered, having guys do jobs for me, people treating me like a goddess, dressing up and role play. Kinda tame i know.

Edited by 3SumQueen
spelling
Posted

I like the sound of all your above mentioned fetish's, lol