Watersports?

Th****

Posted

Any thoughts or opinions, likes it dislikes. Any comments welcome.

Posted

it's one of my favourits; both ways.

I half feel I haven't pissed on enough people - ha - but like everything I'll see how things play out.  It's also been too long since I was last pissed on.... hmmm... 

But, I think after my first time the lady I was with kinda summed up why it worked.  The cold enamel of the bath - the warm piss onto my cold body - that it is something that some people would say is filthy or taboo but is actually, really erotic.

Posted

Been looking for someone to try it with. Never felt like pissing on others but I'd really like a girl to while she's either riding me or my face. But I'm all for it and encourage others to try if their curious

Posted

No thanks...Ewwww 🤮but if that’s your thing then fair play👊

Posted

When she yearns a golden shower I find it incredibly erotic. When she turns her body this way and that way, and then opens her mouth to receive me, her delight delights me. Waiting for the right time, allowing the anticipation, with someone who you really feel it with, it’s an amazingly sensual experience

Posted

Kinda gets me goin for some reason haha pretty erotic

Posted

Love it when a woman's flow covers my face and flows in my mouth

Posted
5 hours ago, longview408 said:

Would wetlook count as watersports?

not really.

Sometimes I think it's a little overly flexible as of what constitutes as water sports - but, in short - any type of play involving pee.  

Posted

It’s messy and awkward to ask for but certainly one of the most amazing and memorable experience I’ve had the pleasure of.

Posted

On occasion but u have to set up for it in the right way or its just a filthy wet mess

Posted
On 2/17/2020 at 9:36 AM, MistressOfTheNight said:

Giving or receiving?

Receiving, if that question was for me.

Posted

I’ve always wanted to receive a GS. Maybe one day.