Flogging

Za****

Posted

Hello dear friends :)

Would  anyone like to share his/her first flogging session experience?

Mostly  would be very thankful to hear how , where and with whom was the first time ?

Thank  you ;)

z

Posted

I posted about being whipped on my thread "a good thrashing" if you wanna read it x

Posted
Just now, LazyPiratesBounty said:

I posted about being whipped on my thread "a good thrashing" if you wanna read it x

I will check it now 

Posted

I don't mind sharing, I'm an open chap. Strap yourself in, this could be a lengthy post.

Although I identify as Dominant now I spent much of my younger years exploring (it isn't necessarily that I was switch, more that I was still learning what I liked). I had also worked professionally as my female alter-ego in a showbar of some repute, an extension of the theatrical lifestyle I was heavily involved with at the time and ENORMOUS fun. Even after I no longer worked there I would often still take her out clubbing or on work nights out.

My first flogging session experience was my only experience as a receiver. I think it was around 2002/2003, and I would have been about 22 years of age. I had gone out to my local monthly fetish club night with some friends, and on this occasion gone as my alter-ego. At some point during the night (after midnight if I recall, but not yet 1am) I was approached by a young gentleman and asked if he may tie me up and flog me. His age was difficult to discern as he was wearing full face makeup in the style of KISS, as well as some kind of apocalyptic-style metal-effect clothing which put me in mind of Mad Max and a wig to give him very large, stylish dreadlocks; I estimated he was in his mid to late twenties. I do not recall ever seeing him at the night before or after, although if he were attired differently I doubt I would have recognised him.

He was a polite and unassuming enough chap with a friendly and open disposition, nothing like one might preconceive/presume from his dresswear. Two philosophies I have long held are that i) most of life's experiences are here to be experienced, everything should be tried at least once, and if you don't like it then at least you know (if you do, then that can be a pleasant surprise), and ii) as a Dom you should never ask a sub to do anything or subject them to anything that you would not do/have not experienced yourself, if it is potentially harmful. I had no interest in or desire to be flogged except for perhaps a passing curiosity in what it might feel like, a musing that it was something other people enjoy and so logically I might too. So - very naïvely in retrospect, as I did not know a thing about this guy or his experience, although I had seen him play with somebody earlier in the night - I think I probably shrugged and said sure. We went off to the playroom and a couple of my friends, aware that I had not experienced anything like this before, came with us to make sure I was okay.

The guy was very good. I mean, VERY good. He knew his ropework well, and over the course of perhaps 20 minutes (longer for all I know) bound me to the room's St. Andrew's Cross. He had my body twisted and suspended off the ground in an extremely tight and secure fashion, to the point that eventually I couldn't move a single part of any of my limbs. What was more important was that he kept checking how he was. He repeatedly asked me how I found the knots, if things were too tight. I think one of my friends in particular (who kept an especially close eye on how I was and that I was okay) had mentioned that it was my first time and this may have been why. The chap also didn't realise at first that I was actually male; when it came up and he double-checked there was a short beat before he simply shrugged with an "okay cool" or similar before carrying on with his ropework.

I have zero idea of how long the flogging lasted. I want to say around 10 minutes, perhaps it was only five. Ten feels more likely though, we had breaks between the periods of activity and as before plenty of times when he checked that I was okay, how I was taking it.

It is only fairly recently, 17 or so years later, that I have wondered if I was not perhaps a very satisfying recipient for this young man in question. I don't remember flinching, although I surely must have? I didn't gasp, cry, moan, give any form of vocal indication which could guide him. I simply took it all quietly through gritted teeth, aware of the *** building up in my back, channeling it. I neither enjoyed nor did not enjoy it - it was what it was. I did not really understand very much back then, assumed that he was enjoying flogging me without considering that my reaction might have a bearing on it.

It took a while to get me down from the cross, and my body was slightly numb from being pinned, particularly my legs. I think my flogger and I thanked one another, and our respective nights resumed. It was an exhausting experience I think, but I honestly don't remember it too well. It was not an experience I ever considered an important one for me... if I were asked to describe how I felt afterwards in a single word, I would say "nonplussed".

I had a huge number of raised marks on my back for about three weeks afterwards; the *** and difficulty moving didn't really begin to kick in until the following day, and I think I spent two or three days not sleeping on my back or sitting back in chairs. I wasn't ever concerned though. I suppose it was an interesting experience, and experience is the only thing I got out of it. I wouldn't NOT do it again, but I am uncertain as to why, I'd need a good reason - it just isn't for me.

Posted

"as a Dom you should never ask a sub to do anything or subject them to anything that you would not do/have not experienced yourself, "

Absolutely! Anything, and everything Pirate does he has either experienced himself, or been with and learnt from someone who has. I'm a firm believer in understanding what someone experiences, from both sides.

Communication, checking in, limits and safe words are all important.

(Your alter ego, huh? You're a dark horse! 🐎)

Posted
11 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

It's the quiet ones you have to watch 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, Aranhis said:

I don't mind sharing, I'm an open chap. Strap yourself in, this could be a lengthy post.

Although I identify as Dominant now I spent much of my younger years exploring (it isn't necessarily that I was switch, more that I was still learning what I liked). I had also worked professionally as my female alter-ego in a showbar of some repute, an extension of the theatrical lifestyle I was heavily involved with at the time and ENORMOUS fun. Even after I no longer worked there I would often still take her out clubbing or on work nights out.

My first flogging session experience was my only experience as a receiver. I think it was around 2002/2003, and I would have been about 22 years of age. I had gone out to my local monthly fetish club night with some friends, and on this occasion gone as my alter-ego. At some point during the night (after midnight if I recall, but not yet 1am) I was approached by a young gentleman and asked if he may tie me up and flog me. His age was difficult to discern as he was wearing full face makeup in the style of KISS, as well as some kind of apocalyptic-style metal-effect clothing which put me in mind of Mad Max and a wig to give him very large, stylish dreadlocks; I estimated he was in his mid to late twenties. I do not recall ever seeing him at the night before or after, although if he were attired differently I doubt I would have recognised him.

He was a polite and unassuming enough chap with a friendly and open disposition, nothing like one might preconceive/presume from his dresswear. Two philosophies I have long held are that i) most of life's experiences are here to be experienced, everything should be tried at least once, and if you don't like it then at least you know (if you do, then that can be a pleasant surprise), and ii) as a Dom you should never ask a sub to do anything or subject them to anything that you would not do/have not experienced yourself, if it is potentially harmful. I had no interest in or desire to be flogged except for perhaps a passing curiosity in what it might feel like, a musing that it was something other people enjoy and so logically I might too. So - very naïvely in retrospect, as I did not know a thing about this guy or his experience, although I had seen him play with somebody earlier in the night - I think I probably shrugged and said sure. We went off to the playroom and a couple of my friends, aware that I had not experienced anything like this before, came with us to make sure I was okay.

The guy was very good. I mean, VERY good. He knew his ropework well, and over the course of perhaps 20 minutes (longer for all I know) bound me to the room's St. Andrew's Cross. He had my body twisted and suspended off the ground in an extremely tight and secure fashion, to the point that eventually I couldn't move a single part of any of my limbs. What was more important was that he kept checking how he was. He repeatedly asked me how I found the knots, if things were too tight. I think one of my friends in particular (who kept an especially close eye on how I was and that I was okay) had mentioned that it was my first time and this may have been why. The chap also didn't realise at first that I was actually male; when it came up and he double-checked there was a short beat before he simply shrugged with an "okay cool" or similar before carrying on with his ropework.

I have zero idea of how long the flogging lasted. I want to say around 10 minutes, perhaps it was only five. Ten feels more likely though, we had breaks between the periods of activity and as before plenty of times when he checked that I was okay, how I was taking it.

It is only fairly recently, 17 or so years later, that I have wondered if I was not perhaps a very satisfying recipient for this young man in question. I don't remember flinching, although I surely must have? I didn't gasp, cry, moan, give any form of vocal indication which could guide him. I simply took it all quietly through gritted teeth, aware of the *** building up in my back, channeling it. I neither enjoyed nor did not enjoy it - it was what it was. I did not really understand very much back then, assumed that he was enjoying flogging me without considering that my reaction might have a bearing on it.

It took a while to get me down from the cross, and my body was slightly numb from being pinned, particularly my legs. I think my flogger and I thanked one another, and our respective nights resumed. It was an exhausting experience I think, but I honestly don't remember it too well. It was not an experience I ever considered an important one for me... if I were asked to describe how I felt afterwards in a single word, I would say "nonplussed".

I had a huge number of raised marks on my back for about three weeks afterwards; the *** and difficulty moving didn't really begin to kick in until the following day, and I think I spent two or three days not sleeping on my back or sitting back in chairs. I wasn't ever concerned though. I suppose it was an interesting experience, and experience is the only thing I got out of it. I wouldn't NOT do it again, but I am uncertain as to why, I'd need a good reason - it just isn't for me.

Thanks you so much for sharing :)

Posted

I really enjoyed my first time I was so scared it was going to hurt, he started of gentle and I thought to myself ohh that's not to bad I can deal with that.. Then he went a little harder and again I though still OK it's nothing I have felt before wasn't sure how it was surposed to feel if my reactions was a normal reaction (I use normal loosely) then he really went for it at first it shocked me I wasn't sure how to process the feeling but I kept with it and after a few move strikes I found myself relaxing into it so much I went completely quiet I wasn't thinking anymore my body sank into the bed all my muscles relaxed and it didn't hurt at all anymore it was really nice I recall the felling of the leather stroking my back as he lifted back up to land another strike, it was so nice I could have fallen asleep ❤️ I still like a good flogging but now I find myself thinking it's to gently and waiting for the belt to come out to play 😂

Posted
2 minutes ago, Forbiddenfruits said:

I really enjoyed my first time I was so scared it was going to hurt, he started of gentle and I thought to myself ohh that's not to bad I can deal with that.. Then he went a little harder and again I though still OK it's nothing I have felt before wasn't sure how it was surposed to feel if my reactions was a normal reaction (I use normal loosely) then he really went for it at first it shocked me I wasn't sure how to process the feeling but I kept with it and after a few move strikes I found myself relaxing into it so much I went completely quiet I wasn't thinking anymore my body sank into the bed all my muscles relaxed and it didn't hurt at all anymore it was really nice I recall the felling of the leather stroking my back as he lifted back up to land another strike, it was so nice I could have fallen asleep ❤️ I still like a good flogging but now I find myself thinking it's to gently and waiting for the belt to come out to play 😂

Thank you so much 😊 this is really easing my hesitation:) 

Posted
11 minutes ago, Zash said:

Thank you so much 😊 this is really easing my hesitation:) 

With any new experience start slow and gentle and build it up, once the adrenaline kicks in you will be surprised to just what you can take your body is an amazing thing. I find alot of it is in my head, if I think it's going to hurt it hurts more if I concentrate on actually processing the feeling it doesn't hurt as much this helps more when blindfolded as you don't know what's been used or see it coming so you can concentrate on the actual feeling xx

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Forbiddenfruits said:

With any new experience start slow and gentle and build it up, once the adrenaline kicks in you will be surprised to just what you can take your body is an amazing thing. I find alot of it is in my head, if I think it's going to hurt it hurts more if I concentrate on actually processing the feeling it doesn't hurt as much this helps more when blindfolded as you don't know what's been used or see it coming so you can concentrate on the actual feeling xx

I would have this in mind :) please feel free to gave me any advise you think you would love to have known when you were newbie lol I need it  :)

Edited by Zash
Femdomserver
Posted

You got to  build it up. Even if its the 100th time you still had to build up light and get harder

Femdomserver
Posted
1 hour ago, Zash said:

I would have this in mind :) please feel free to gave me any advise you think you would love to have known when you were newbie lol I need it  :)

Posted
11 hours ago, Femdomserver said:

You got to  build it up. Even if its the 100th time you still had to build up light and get harder

Not always I like when Sir comes in all guns blazing 😂 it a shock but fun.. It depends on the sub to if it always needs a build up or not and been able to read her mood well 

Posted (edited)
On 3/1/2020 at 10:05 AM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

"as a Dom you should never ask a sub to do anything or subject them to anything that you would not do/have not experienced yourself, "

Absolutely! Anything, and everything Pirate does he has either experienced himself, or been with and learnt from someone who has. I'm a firm believer in understanding what someone experiences, from both sides.

Communication, checking in, limits and safe words are all important.

For me, it was about 35 years ago. A local dungeon in the greater Los Angeles area offered a Saturday class with practical application sessions. About 2 dozen people attended. One of the women in the class agreed to flog me if I would flog her.

Overall, a memorable and excellent experience with both light and heavy flogs. Since, I have learned more about myself, compartmentalizing and disassociation. Couldn’t hurt to have a repeat.

I totally agree with LazyPiratesBounty. 

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Imagine 4 years ago, I'd just turned 15 and I still lived in Ireland, and I'd met a girl who was a lot more subby than I had realized until we were in bed together and long story short we woke up the next morning drenched in sweat *** and cum

• 4 months later...
Posted

I think a good old flogging can be great with the right person.  

My first experience with that happened many years ago.  But I haven't been near the Fet scene since my husband died, and that was quite a few years ago.

Anyone thinks that a whipping might be good for the circulation in some respects, like a severe form of massage even?

Having said that, I am not the world's biggest fan of ***, but I have taken it for the Dom's benefit and because I know that you can't have an  all rounded Kink community without it.  

Posted

I used to own some of the old "P Dickie" hand made floggers, these were awesome, best hand crafted wooden handles and material iv'e ever seen.  One of my fav was one made from a whole sheet of suade rolled up like a newspaper, then attached to a hand carved mahogony handle with brass inlays. 

The thud sound was mentally unbelievable for both parties, especially over the buttocks.  Still looking for the same thing and quality today!