Bdsm sex toys

cautiousswitch
Posted

You can find some good, well-priced stuff on amazon or e-bay if you're willing to take the time to look at everything and read through the reviews.  If you are new and experimenting to find out what aspects of kink you like then starting with something priced cheap isn't a bad idea, but you still want to do the research to make sure that it isn't cheap quality.

Aside from that, I would expect people to ask you what sort of toys you are looking for before they start to make suggestions.

Posted

Amazon, eBay, daisys  floggers, off the top of my head.

Bondara (?) And love Honey.

cautiousswitch
Posted

Amazon or e-bay.  If you truly believe this is going to be a long term thing with you then do a web search under "BDSM store" and think in terms of who you would like to have a long term client/patron relationship with - even then you still want someone who has some basic cheap stuff to get started on until you've got a better idea of what aspect of kink you are looking to explore.

And cross whip off the list until you have more experience.

Posted
13 minutes ago, cautiousswitch said:

And cross whip off the list until you have more experience.

Good point.

Posted

With chastity I recommend starting off with silicone something that is soft Ball spreader soft cockrings

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Have you ever heard of bad dragon? I'm sponsored by them so I shall advertise, bad dragon is a wonderful site with tons of toys for both your pleasure and hers

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/2/2020 at 6:58 PM, Jaydeesub said:

Toys such as dildo,chastity,Nipple clamps,Whip,etc.

the pantie purse com has some really cool stuff. their dildos are awesome, they have a good male toy section to