Advice about fisting a girl

Posted

Hey so my bf has tried fisting my pussy a few times, first time fisting a girl and we have almost got there but not quite as its been uncomfortable and I've had a small amount of bleeding after. We've used loads of lube, no rush, silent duck hand position. I really need some advice. The position I'm in in on my back legs bent and up is it the best position for fisting Or have I managed to find like the best position for anal fisting or something instead? I've tried a bit of female self fisting and not really done that.

Help 🙂

Posted

I'm thinking your position might not be the best position for fisting. I would try on your back, legs up and spread. I've not been fisted, or ever been fisting a girl so I can't say for sure. This may line up your opening and pelvis better. A little more relaxed to. Good luck!

Posted

Being on all fours can help too, might be best for fisting a girl. 

And more lube. 

Posted

Sounds like you're lubing, going slow, and correct hand position, so I'd suggest trying different positions for you until you find the best position for fisting  that work for you. Good luck and enjoy fisting a girl 😉

Posted

Why would u want this? Sounds awful. Do girls like fisting?

Posted
On 3/25/2020 at 4:45 PM, Lafalala said:

Why would u want this? Sounds awful

Have you ever tried it? Not female self fisting or fisting a girl. Have you been fisted?

Posted

At lafalala. Do girls like fisting/ female self fisiting? Because the hand / fist, when fully inserted, and all you can see is your wrist, fills the woman entirely, touching the gspot, cervix, walls and stimulating the clit....I have no idea why any woman would enjoy it..

Posted

Best position for fisting? One position I've tried is to have the female on her back, legs apart.. It's nothing fancy, the vanilla of the Fisting positions, lol.

So your partners hands are just a tad large maybe? There are lots of different lubes, specially anal Fisting ones, you could try those, love honey have a range. dunno the best position for anal fisting and probably best to work up to that. 

Just remember to go really slow and introduce fingers gradually, spend some real time and train yourself to take the fist.

My hands are large, so if it doesn't fit, then there's only so much you can do. So don't *** a square peg into a round hole 😉 not unless you truly are a masochist 😊

Posted

Can I ask how many is a few times ? It takes time to get the fist all the way in slowly stretching lots of lube and then more lube , even with the best position for fisting. For me building up to it first helps so get really turned on that your actually wanting that fist inside you. Play with your clit as the stretching is taking place enjoy each moment try to relax, I know easier said than done, but if taken slowly it can be a great feeling I find that I’m wanting to bear down to push it in. lol I love it when done properly then loosing yourself giving your body over to that fist mmmm yummy

I find being on my back legs apart sometimes drawn up is best position as you can relax more and play with yourself. Matbe try some female self fisting first? Bleeding can happen even with the most experienced. 
I think best advice is just to take your time stretching takes time remember your safety use safe word if too much and lube loads of it can’t get enough Xx oh and another short nails and prefably a glove to be worn but that’s your choice
Enjoy ❤️❤️

• 1 month later...
KinkyKen4u2use
Posted

Yes I used to play with a Mistress and her cock whore. 

She would  make the whore sniff Piper's before her ass fucking.

I myself love having a woman's fist deep inside my ass. What is the bet position for anal fisting?

Posted

anyone know if the same applies when your vagina is created by surgeons not birth? do we still need to restrict fisting to our anuses?

ThinkingNaughty
Posted

@Kymi The same way not all people are built the same, I suspect that not all surgeon's work the same. You may need to patiently go with trial and error with someone you trust.

• 6 months later...
ResurrectedValor
Posted
On 3/25/2020 at 4:45 PM, Lafalala said:

Why would u want this? Sounds awful

I have to agree, not to step on anyone's kink/fetish. The thought of someone doing that to another, makes me sad.  Do girls like fisting at all? I'm not sure there is a best position for fisting or female self fisting etc. Hugs n kisses girl. 

Posted
On 11/28/2020 at 2:11 PM, ResurrectedValor said:

I have to agree, not to step on anyone's link/fetish. The thought of someone doing that to another, makes me sad. Hugs n kisses girl. 

Why sad?

I appreciate it may not be your thing but some of us enjoy it. Fisting a girl is fun. Fisting anyone is fun with the best position for anal fisting obvs.

Posted
On 11/28/2020 at 4:23 PM, Bounty said:

Why sad?

I appreciate it may not be your thing but some of us enjoy it.

You could ask “why do people want this” about any kink. It is kink shaming.

Do girls like fisting?

I haven’t managed to take a fist yet, but having tried with a few men and different positions I’ve concluded it’s all about how turned on I am + time + LOTS of lube. It feels wonderful and for a submissive there’s something wonderfully degrading about having a fist inserted in me. I dunno if female self fisting would world the same way though.

Posted
25 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

You could ask “why do people want this” about any kink. It is kink shaming.
I haven’t managed to take a fist yet, but having tried with a few men and different positions I’ve concluded it’s all about how turned on I am + time + LOTS of lube. It feels wonderful and for a submissive there’s something wonderfully degrading about having a fist inserted in me.

I've not done it often, twice maybe three times. 

It's something that needed time, lube and high arousal. I loved the feeling. For me, it wasn't degrading, it was passionate.

That said he didn't have particularly large hands. That's actually a point to consider too.

Posted

Probably does depend on the fist! I find it degrading (in a good way!) I don’t expect everyone will. It was just a comment on my experience of fisting a girl. 

Posted

You have had plenty of advice on position and other fronts. Lets look at hand positioning in more detail.

As you know already, you can never have too much lube. There are some excellent silicon based lubes ideal for this play as they stay slippery for longer. Use a good quality one that will not adversely affect silicon toys.

The main problem point comes at the base of the fingers. So steepling the fingers and also curving your palm into the centre as much as possible can make that a lot easier to take.

If it is still a problem, try inserting the fingers at an angle, as it will lessen the chance of squeezing out the lubricant.

As @Curvykate stated, hands and vaginas vary in size. So try to bear that in mind when setting aims. I have very big hands so I do not bridge my knuckle line unless I am sure that all three fingers were relatively easy taken when fisting a girl.

Posted

From my considerable experience of fisting a girl,  this, actively and passively, in my opinion there are a couple of points to note here. The best position for fisting is what is most comfortable for you. Same goes for the best position for anal fisting. 

1. Relaxation, not stretching. The vaginal wall has muscles, as does the anal sphincter. It is relaxation of these muscles that allows the vagina or anal sphincter to open wider. Poppers can aid relaxation massively. Stretching these areas can lead to muscle tears, strains or sprains and therefore is to be avoided. If it’s not going, you’re most likely not relaxed enough. Being anxious about it, or stressed that it’s not happening, is only going to make you more tense and exacerbate the situation. You need to start small and work up in size gradually, with lots of the right...

2. Lube. There’s lube, and there’s lube. Water based, silicon based, ready mixed, powder, edible, spermicidal... the list goes on and on. Lots of people go on about the need for copious amounts of lube. Generally that’s definitely right but the point is that not all lubes are suitable for everything and you have to pick a lube that’s best for the activity in question. Without experience that’s difficult. So here’s a few considerations: If you’re using a condom, oil based lubes will quickly cause it to fail. Sometimes some friction is essential. So body butter can be an amazing choice for penetrative vaginal sex. Baby oil is an old cliche, but it can be fun, unless you’re prone to thrush. Nasty! Silky sachet lubes are ok for moderate play but quickly show their limitations when the activity gets frantic... KY jelly is ok, but goes sticky and dries up quickly. J-Lube is a water soluble powdered soap lube that is non sticky, incredibly slippy and long lasting. But it strings, so makes a mess. Incredibly good for fisting though; just be prepared for a big clean up. Adding aqueous cream reduces the stringing somewhat.

With regard to Do girls like fisting and WHY anyone would want to do it, male or female, vaginally or anally, female self fisting etc having a body cavity so completely filled can be one of the most intense experiences ever, both for the fistee and the fister. Only those who’ve done it can understand that. From my own perspective, I have had out of body experiences and full body orgasms on several occasions from being fisted or penetrated with very large, orifice filling toys. Absolutely mind blowing and intensely pleasurable. And I’ve derived unspeakable pleasures from delivering, too. There’s the whole power and control dynamic in play, together with the domination / submission  thing, and it can be an awesome part of a play session.

As always, as with any play scenario, trust, communication, consent and respect are essential for a mutually positive experience.

Posted

Poppers carry a risk and probably not a great choice long term.

Body butter vaginally? I'd not want to.

Lube, arousal, trust and build up slowly.

stillstanding
Posted

Headspace: be totally relaxed, mentally and physically. I want to be relaxed and ready for the intense feelings and emotions. 

There are lots of lube and positioning pointers and as a newbie I agree to all of them.  I just can't be anxious/thirsty for it at the same time.  It has to be built up to. Gotta find the best position for fisting. 

Do girls like fisting? Well I am and I do. 

Posted

I’ve used poppers with partners to aid muscle relaxation for over 30 years, with no ill effects ever noted in myself or my partners. Each to their own...

I’ve used plant-based lubricants such as moisturising “body butter” (almond oil is common) both anally and vaginally with many playmates and neither I nor any of my playmates have ever had any nasty reactions to it. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Do girls like fisting? Some women love it and others don't.My wife loves it when I fist her. She will squirt like crazy..she never had it done till I did it..It did take us awhile, but now she can't wait for me to do it.

Best position for fisting, best position for anal fisting is what works best for you.