ONLINE MUNCH: Let's keep kinky connection alive!

Annalou

Posted
On 3/27/2020 at 11:40 PM, Annalou said:

Hello kinksters! I hope you all had a wonderful Xmas weekend, whatever you got up to 9_9 This year was certainly different for many of us... that's why we're throwing a New Year's Eve look back at 2020, the year that wasn't. Join us on Thursday 31st December at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. Pop open a bottle of champers and let's celebrate our kinky connection together :cocktail:

Time to get your party hats 🥳 on and dive in to our last munch for year, as we are now Live, please come and join our hostess with the mostest @lil-monster in the Quarantine Munch chatroom, for the Year that wasn't.......

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Time to get your party hats 🥳 on and dive in to our last munch for year, as we are now Live, please come and join our hostess with the mostest @lil-monster in the Quarantine Munch chatroom, for the Year that wasn't.......

Thank you to everyone who joined me last night for the last munch of 2020!!!!! We do have some really good topics in the pipeline for this year, but we would love it if you guys had any ideas for topics and or just wanted to host a munch please drop me @lil-monster and/or my beautiful kink *** @PixieDust a message we would be happy to hear from you!!! Don't be scared we won't bite, hard!!!!! 😬😝 Thank you again to everyone that not only joined us last night but also who have joined us over the course of last year for every munch, we really appreciate it!!! 💜💜 

Edited by lil-monster
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

We're a few weeks into January 2021 now... how are you doing? Luckily for you guys, the Quarantine Munches are BACK. Join us for some kinky fun! Our first host of the year is @Dee1111 with a munch all about weird, wonderful, and unusual fetishes. What better way to warm your cockles in January! See you at the Quarantine Munch on Thursday 21st January at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat :purple_heart:

After a couple of weeks break, the Munches are back and we are now LIVE  please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Room 

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

After a couple of weeks break, the Munches are back and we are now LIVE  please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Room 

Thank you to everyone for coming tonight to our first munch of 2021!!!!! And thank you to wonderful @Dee1111 who did a fantastic job as our host!!! Hope to see you again next week 🙂

Posted
49 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Thank you to everyone for coming tonight to our first munch of 2021!!!!! And thank you to wonderful @Dee1111 who did a fantastic job as our host!!! Hope to see you again next week 🙂

Thank you Beautiful it was great to host again, thank you for having me and what fab discussions by everyone, thank you everyone for making feel so welcome x

Posted

Well HELLO there! Ready for another installment of Quarantine Munch: 2K21 edition? Join us to chat about the mythical misconceptions surrounding BDSM... of which, there are many. Give it up for our host,@Willow75, who will be leading the discussion. See you at the Quarantine Munch on Thursday 28th January at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat :purple_heart:

The Quarantine Munch is now LIVE  please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chat Room 

Posted

The Quarantine Munch is now LIVE  please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chat Room 

Thank you to everyone for coming tonight to our fabulous munch!!!! And thank you to the wonderful @Willow75 for another wonderful job as our host. Hope you can all join us same time 8pm next Thursday!!!! 

Posted

well done willow sorrry didnt say anything but do follow like them all you did a great job xx

Posted

HI! It's carnival season... and most of us are stuck at home. To keep our spirits alive, let's party alone, but together! Our host this week @Chiana will be leading the festivities. So, see you at the Quarantine Munch on Thursday 4th February at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat :purple_heart:

Posted

Thank you again to everyone that came to tonight's munch!!! Fantastic as always. Thank you to our wonderful first time host @Chiana who did amazing!!!!! Hope to see you all next week!!!!! 

Posted
26 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Thank you again to everyone that came to tonight's munch!!! Fantastic as always. Thank you to our wonderful first time host @Chiana who did amazing!!!!! Hope to see you all next week!!!!! 

Oh I keep missing these ! Mental note Thursday !! 

Posted
26 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Thanks for asking, I had fun doing it. And thanks everyone who showed up and supported me 💜💜💜

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, ARCH73 said:

First time tonight, it was fun!

Glad you could make it, and hope to see you at many more!!!!

21 minutes ago, Tay458 said:

Oh I keep missing these ! Mental note Thursday !! 

THURSDAY 8PM!!!!!! hope that helps beaut lolol!!!!! ❤️💋❤️

21 minutes ago, Chiana said:

Thanks for asking, I had fun doing it. And thanks everyone who showed up and supported me 💜💜💜

You're very welcome, you was fantastic!!!! 💜💜💜

Edited by lil-monster
Posted

Question? Do we only ever do the online munches using the chat function on the site? Have we ever been open to setting up a zoom call for this? Would just be nice for everyone to see and speak to each other I reckon x

Posted

Happy birthday to US! Fetish turns 4 this week. We would be nothing without our wonderful kinky community. So join us to celebrate and share your experiences on Fetish.com at the Quarantine Munch on Thursday 11th February at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat :purple_heart: @lil-monster will be our hostess with the mostest... so, duuuh, DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!

Also we have some gifts to give away to three special members who show up and participate in our birthday bash munch. Three lucky members will either be gifted with V.I.P and or be gifted with points!! So we'll say it again DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!!!!!!!! 🎁🎁🎁

Posted

Happy birthday to US! Fetish turns 4 this week. We would be nothing without our wonderful kinky community. So join us to celebrate and share your experiences on Fetish.com at the Quarantine Munch on Thursday 11th February at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat :purple_heart: @lil-monster will be our hostess with the mostest... so, duuuh, DO NOT MISS THIS ONE! 

On 2/10/2021 at 12:35 AM, lil-monster said:

Also we have some gifts to give away to three special members who show up and participate in our birthday bash munch. Three lucky members will either be gifted with V.I.P and or be gifted with points!! So we'll say it again DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!!!!!!!! 🎁🎁🎁

Its that time of the week and our 🎈🎈 Birthday Quarantine Munch🎈🎈 is now LIVE  don that party hat 🥳 and please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chat Room

Posted

Its that time of the week and our 🎈🎈 Birthday Quarantine Munch🎈🎈 is now LIVE  don that party hat 🥳 and please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chat Room

Thank you all for coming tonight to celebrate fetish.com 4th birthday!! Keep eyes peeled for your name for when the prizes go out!!! Again thank you all for joining me tonight! 

Posted
On 2/12/2021 at 7:59 AM, lil-monster said:

Thank you all for coming tonight to celebrate fetish.com 4th birthday!! Keep eyes peeled for your name for when the prizes go out!!! Again thank you all for joining me tonight! 

Congratulations to our winners from last weeks 4th Birthday Munch celebration.......  @Godofdrac and @Chianayou both have been upgraded to VIP and  @ChastityPup you have been gifted with points.   Well done to you all and thank you everyone for coming and taking part and we look forward to seeing you all at our next munch on Thursday the 18th February at 8pm UK time. 

Posted

Great topic. Good luck with your hosting debut @ARCH73 

will do my best to be there! 😈💫

Posted

hey hey cant wait for it to start, can i ask if anyone will be takings notes as i get lost as sometimes goes to fast. really interested in this subject but will try keep up xx thanks

Posted

Hey kinksters! We've got another installment for you. What is the Alpha Submissive? How do they navigate the kink scene? Find out at the Quarantine Munch on Thursday 15th February at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat :purple_heart: @ARCH73 will make his hosting debut... so don't miss it :fire:

Its that time of the week again, our Quarantine Munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom.  

Posted
2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Its that time of the week again, our Quarantine Munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom.  

Thank you for everyone who took the time to join our Quarantine Munch this evening, it was another great discussion on a very interesting topic.  A big shoutout and thank you to our awesome first time host @ARCH73and we definitely look forward to you hosting again in the future.  See you all next week.