a real empire of royals and slaves

mu****

Posted

I wanna make something like middle ages empires in which royals rule slaves.  they give them orders and slaves submit them get punished if didnt obey...

we can humiliate the slaves and have them give statements

what do u think guys?

Posted

can't make it too realistic, I mean as a slave girl who wants to wear low status medieval clothing? now let us wear the slave girl costumes from say a Sinbad film and reckon you'll have takers, or 

Posted
3 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

a bit like the OWK then?

what's OWK? Is it a variant of OTK?

Posted
10 minutes ago, Kymi said:

what's OWK? Is it a variant of OTK?

Other World Kingdom

It's in Prague.  A large castle.   It's available for different private hires but has it's own events.  For the duration - all men/slaves are property and treat as such in servance to the Ladies.  They have everything from punishments, to using slaves for entertainment, to games.... so on

Posted
2 hours ago, Kymi said:

@eyemblacksheep cheers for that, sounds like something to check out after this is over

I'd kinda always wanted to go - I was supposed to go last year, but... I dunno, I'll let it go ;) their May filming event canned for coronavirus and I would be surprised if September goes ahead - which means... it'd be rather expensive for me to go as come next year a visa would come into play :/ 

• 8 months later...
Posted

I'm a huge history nerd AND into roleplay haha

• 1 year later...
Posted
Sounds like Fun! I am gay male sub who like to be Face Sat as ***