Does it sting like I want it too?

ThinkingNaughty

ThinkingNaughty
Posted

I  can hear the dull smack of my black leather belt across your pants and later across your bare skin and I love it, but at some points I want it to bite. Does it sting like i want it to, or am I better served by a different tool?

Posted

Only you can answer this question. You may want to try different instruments for inflicting a stingy sensation like a crop.

Posted

bite doesn't sting but hurt. Cane, wet rope, or cable will sting best. watch for broken skin and infection 

Posted
On 5/22/2020 at 11:07 PM, ThinkingNaughty said:

I  can hear the dull smack of my black leather belt across your pants and later across your bare skin and I love it, but at some points I want it to bite. Does it sting like i want it to, or am I better served by a different tool?

Bite me!

Between lashes of a dragon tail whip, and your hand on my bare skin...

Consume me

Posted

Everyone's perception and sensitivity to *** is different. What is an annoying flick around the ribs from a quite mild, soft flog to one person, to another is a sting that is far too much.

There is no way to know the other parties perception or the OP's without clarification. 

The bottom line is to clarify exactly what type of sensation YOU want?

Once you know the sensation in your mind  then finding the way to access that becomes a purely technical thing. 

Good luck.