PRIDE PUPPY MISSION

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Puppy Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

How do I send it to someone

Posted
1 hour ago, Smokie343 said:

How do I send it to someone

Find a member who does not have a Puppy on their profile,  it will say give away puppy now,  tap on the wording and it will give one of yours away.  Keep a list of where you found the puppies, as the site gives away random ones,  so you need to go back to your treasure chest to look at which one has been given away, work out which day it belongs to and then go back and recollect from where you originally found it.

Posted
10 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 5 Follow these rules if you enjoy a good natter, otherwise you’ll be on the outer before you know it.

Pixie, dearest, please refrain from using terms that Americans don't understand.  This includes, but is not limited to, "natter", "vegemite", and "Brexit".  Warmest regards.

Posted
21 minutes ago, ChromeDom said:

Pixie, dearest, please refrain from using terms that Americans don't understand.  This includes, but is not limited to, "natter", "vegemite", and "Brexit".  Warmest regards.

Ha Ha .....ya think by now you would be used to my Aussienisms .......Just add the cost of an Aussie slang dictionary to my bill,  but if it helps google works a treat  💗😘

Posted
1 hour ago, salem736 said:

Can I play

For sure anyone can play and to start you off I have gifted you with your first puppy and sent you a message.

Posted (edited)

Struggling to find the first puppy :-\ found the rest easy peasy :-P

Nevermind I found it seconds after posting this 😂

Edited by PyroPygmy
Posted

Can you get 5 on the mobile app? Think I went to the right place but haven’t got it

Posted
34 minutes ago, Shabby said:

Can you get 5 on the mobile app? Think I went to the right place but haven’t got it

I have sent you a message 

Posted

I was wondering were I can go to find more puppies? I have one puppy but I can't seem to find any of them. Can someone please help me find them?

Posted
4 minutes ago, HornyHolly said:

I was wondering were I can go to find more puppies? I have one puppy but I can't seem to find any of them. Can someone please help me find them?

Have sent you a message 

Posted (edited)

Clue # 6 Do you have a favourite buddy?   if not maybe its time to add one or more.

Edited by PixieDust
update
Posted

Clue #6 add some friends along the way to help find all these puppies!!!!

Posted
12 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Ha Ha .....ya think by now you would be used to my Aussienisms .......Just add the cost of an Aussie slang dictionary to my bill,  but if it helps google works a treat  💗😘

unless you have a different idea of brexit and natter I think they are British, so stop nicking them, lol

Posted

Clue#6 we all need friends!!

Posted

Clue 6 It’s time to add another puppy to litter we need more chums

Posted

Clue # 6 More friends the better

Posted (edited)

No.  I must have looked everywhere for this 6th puppy.  I can't find it at all today,!.   

Well, I have found it finally.  Clues already provided on this thread.

Edited by TammyNatalia
Posted

#6, Tricky.  You may need to go knocking on their door.

Posted
4 minutes ago, CacaLily said:

Help me find puppy #2!!

Have sent you a message 

Posted
43 minutes ago, phoenyx said:

#6, Tricky.  You may need to go knocking on their door.

Thank god I found your clue! Thank you so much I knew it was something about friends but I was getting frustrated!! So thanks For being obvious!!

Posted

If anyone is need of help just follow the clues

Or just do what I do go over every part of this site and you normally find everything 😂😂😂