Best places to purchase latex in Scotland

LatexDathne

LatexDathne
Posted

Hey everyone I’m wondering where the best place to purchase latex clothing in Scotland would be?

Posted (edited)

Hi, unfortunately there are not many places in Scotland that have latex in stock. Most adult shops in Scotland only really have PVC, leather or wetlook outfits which to me doesn't have the same appeal as latex. There is Signature who are based in Glasgow but I believe they only take online orders. All my latex is from Libidex which again has been online purchases, I've been extremely happy with everything I've bought from them and I would recommend them.

Edited by Deleted Member
spelling error
Posted

I found a sex shop in Leith. But I am not into latex

Posted

latex in general is usually just available online - mostly as so much is made to measure which isn't workable for most brick and mortar shops

(I know Libidex has a pop up shop - but that's an exception rather than norm) but of course there is so much choice online.

Posted

I recommend honour, online shop again but based in the U.K. down south they ship anywhere. Pretty affordable and a good range 😁👍

Posted

I recommend honour, online shop again but based in the U.K. down south they ship anywhere. Pretty affordable and a good range 😁👍

Posted

I'm in the US and I love Libidex. Very professional, high quality, reasonable and quick shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

if you're looking for made to measure get your own measurements and then order via honour. there was a place down in glasgow. Called Cyber clothing. They did do made to measure outfits but that was going back 10 years now and i have no clue if it is still there or not, 

Posted

Try alternative clothing shops. Places like hellfire. Osirus. Many im sure would be hot the hardest with the close down and latex is not cheap so they would be after customers

pedrocatsui-5208
Posted (edited)

Breathless in London is also a good place. They are willing to do custom work and ship anywhere. Or you could get the train straight down to Euston and pop in their shop.

Oh, and they have good sales...

Edited by PedroCatsuit
addition
  • 6 months later...
Posted

Try ebay or honour or amazon but size are wrong sometimes 

• 8 months later...
Posted
Best place for latex clothing is westwardbound in Plymouth. They can design custom pieces for you or made to measure
Not the cheapest around but been in the industry years with an excellent reputation for quality