Blocking

Posted
3 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

And that is half the problem, a word I have seen much of the last year "entitlement" 

I’m stealing that word for female subs. We are entitled to respect on this site and others. 💪🏻 And I will never accept that I have to “expect” and put up with crap in my inbox. Nope.

Posted
Just now, Curvykate said:

I’m stealing that word for female subs. We are entitled to respect on this site and others. 💪🏻 And I will never accept that I have to “expect” and put up with crap in my inbox. Nope.

Total agreement all the way Kate

Yes you are completely entitled to respect and common decency

Posted

But again this is merely something we should ALL expect in vanilla and in this community. It's not rocket science and that's the frustrating part. They know they are being pricks, they choose to be pricks in the misguided belief that submissives will wilt under their awesome power and control. It really would be laughable if it wasn't such a serious issue.

Stricter rules

Zero tolerance

More mods

This is what is needed

Posted
On 7/13/2020 at 7:52 PM, Donnykinkster said:

But again this is merely something we should ALL expect in vanilla and in this community. It's not rocket science and that's the frustrating part. They know they are being pricks, they choose to be pricks in the misguided belief that submissives will wilt under their awesome power and control. It really would be laughable if it wasn't such a serious issue.

Stricter rules

Zero tolerance

More mods

This is what is needed

I think we should also add a reason for someone to be blocked. There are some people who block others suddenly without any reason. Adding a reason might help them understand what they did wrong. 

Posted
On 7/13/2020 at 3:22 PM, Donnykinkster said:

Stricter rules

Zero tolerance

More mods

This is what is needed

Last thing we want or I want is a little drill caporal shouting orders around here ! No thank you, the rules here are simple and perfect don’t need anymore. Mods done a good job so far and intervene at the right time. 
I want to use that site as freely as I can, escaping the vanilla 1984 style. 

Posted
On 7/16/2020 at 1:13 PM, FabSeverus said:

Last thing we want or I want is a little drill caporal shouting orders around here ! No thank you, the rules here are simple and perfect don’t need anymore. Mods done a good job so far and intervene at the right time. 

Yawn, yes one like you would say that. Hold onto that bitterness Severus, it suits.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Yawn, yes one like you would say that. Hold onto that bitterness Severus, it suits.

What are you on about now??

I am bitter about what? 

Posted
15 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

I politely disagree, perhaps from your perspective you've never had a problem but from mine and other subs I've spoken to the needs to be some more firm rules put into place.

The mods do indeed do a fantastic job but they like all of us can only do so much with the work *** they have so more mods would certainly not hurt. Just because the means the is more clear cut rules does not mean people can't have fun on here it will just be safer.

I agree with Donny stricter rules, zero tolerance and more mods are the way to go.

Posted
On 7/16/2020 at 1:26 PM, FabSeverus said:

What are you on about now??

I'm sure you could work it out if you really tried. Men like me do not explain our actions or decisions to men like you 😊😊

Posted
On 7/16/2020 at 1:28 PM, AnimeBlonde said:

I politely disagree, perhaps from your perspective you've never had a problem but from mine and other subs I've spoken to the needs to be some more firm rules put into place.

👆👆👆👆👆this. Well said my young friend.

Posted
3 minutes ago, AnimeBlonde said:stricter rules, zero tolerance and more mods are the way to go.

Thanks AnimeBlonde

Striker rules on what ? Zero tolerance ? 
its an adult site based on fetishism who’s been shamed many years in the society and now you want to nazified it inside as well! 
we are adult and can deal with it on our own. Have you read the rules and guidelines ? It’s a long list already so not sure what you want to add? 
maybe the ones who are not happy enough should built one of themselves and have as many rules they want and pay for more mods to read every messages and post... 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

👆👆👆👆👆this. Well said my young friend.

Thank you, makes it easier when the person I'm agreeing with makes perfect sense to be fair 😆

Posted
6 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

I'm sure you could work it out if you really tried. Men like me do not explain our actions or decisions to men like you 😊😊

Listen I try to be polite, engaging in a normal conversation in your post, avoiding baiting to your continuous digs at me, I don’t hold grudge for life, whats happened yesterday is gone. I reply to your post to show it, so stop replying that way. Otherwise I would start to think you have a serious psychological problem 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

Thanks AnimeBlonde

Striker rules on what ? Zero tolerance ? 
its an adult site based on fetishism who’s been shamed many years in the society and now you want to nazified it inside as well! 
we are adult and can deal with it on our own. Have you read the rules and guidelines ? It’s a long list already so not sure what you want to add? 
maybe the ones who are not happy enough should built one of themselves and have as many rules they want and pay for more mods to read every messages and post... 

No one is trying to 'Nazify' (horrid word to use to explain it ) anything.

I have read the rules yes as I would hope all members do but I'm aware not all do.

I would like stricter rules and zero tolerance on people who harass, bully, try to scam and pressure people into things. Whilst yes we are all adults here if you are new of unsure of the exact ins and out that happen on online sites like this many things that are not normal can be perceived so as it is a 'new' experience.

Perhaps when we sign up we should all be made to read the rules and have a quick test to check we read them, who knows if that will help.

I don't quite understand what your huge adversion to it is, what interactions of yours would be so adversely effect by making the site more safe and friendly ?

Posted
5 minutes ago, AnimeBlonde said:

Thank you, makes it easier when the person I'm agreeing with makes perfect sense to be fair 😆

So what other rules do you need to add that doesn’t exist on this site? 

Posted
1 hour ago, Wiz said:

I think we should also add a reason for someone to be blocked. There are some people who block others suddenly without any reason. Adding a reason might help them understand what they did wrong. 

yes - but I feel it should be optional.  No one owes an explanation

Posted
On 7/16/2020 at 1:43 PM, FabSeverus said:

Listen I try to be polite, engaging in a normal conversation in your post, avoiding baiting to your continuous digs at me, I don’t hold grudge for life, whats happened yesterday is gone.

Hmmmm quite. Hence your "raping girls with your eyes" comment when I admitted I admired the female form. Yes Severus of course you don't hold a grudge. Keep telling yourself that and eventually it may become true. 

Posted
Just now, eyemblacksheep said:

yes - but I feel it should be optional.  No one owes an explanation

True but at the same time the explanation might provide some sort of closure and a lesson for the one who is blocked. 

Posted
On 7/16/2020 at 1:44 PM, FabSeverus said:

So what other rules do you need to add that doesn’t exist on this site? 

It's the unwritten rules we need to be working on really isn't it? The ones that determine how we approach others, the level of respect we show them. Only those with something to *** would never want change even though to many on the site( Not you) the need for some action is needed.

Posted
1 minute ago, AnimeBlonde said:

I would like stricter rules and zero tolerance on people who harass, bully, try to scam and pressure people into things. 

There is in place the report profile, block profile! 🤷‍♂️
hige aversion because I chose a site to escape all the rules imposed in the vanilla world ! I like that you want zero tolerance when you two have a good laugh on me 😂 interesting concept 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Hmmmm quite. Hence your "raping girls with your eyes" comment when I admitted I admired the female form. Yes Severus of course you don't hold a grudge. Keep telling yourself that and eventually it may become true. 

Can’t remember that one 😂😂 I said lots of things and people said lots on me. Try Teflon it’s better...

as I told you before I am on this site to have fun not arguing, maybe you should had this to your rules 😜

Posted
On 7/16/2020 at 1:52 PM, FabSeverus said:

Some may feel it's impolite to block/report.

Some it actually makes anxious to do this

Some only can talk to those they trust

Some are nervous and scared of any possible blowback blocking/reporting may cause and don't want the hassle for various reasons.

Only some however can see the truth of this.

Posted

So. As a small intervention.

We do have the suggestion thread in the SOS forum.   

There's a lot we do behind the scenes particularly with the challenges scammers are bringing (something many sites are having problems with) and generally we like to keep threads appropriate and on topic but generally encourage free rule on topics (though, this also means someone's topic shouldn't be derailed) 

If something slips our attention - you can report individual posts, users, or messages and the correct team can investigate.

Some off us mods have different roles (myself personally I pretty much only deal with forum/posts) but if you feel there is something you wish to discuss then please contact @Annalou who can assist.

Incidentally... can we keep this forum on topic and not descend to squabbles?  Please :) 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

It's the unwritten rules we need to be working on really isn't it? The ones that determine how we approach others, the level of respect we show them. Only those with something to *** would never want change even though to many on the site( Not you) the need for some action is needed.

Good luck with that one. If they don’t bother to read the present rules they won’t care about the new ones. They will created another profile using VPN or different IP adress etc. 
there is lots of educational pages on this site ! Do you think they read it? No 

even the biggest other site try its best to be safe can’t do it and it’s got more resources than this one .

its a shame subs have to go through some bad experiences, but there is lots to learn on here how to avoid it too.

Posted
10 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

hige aversion because I chose a site to escape all the rules imposed in the vanilla world ! I like that you want zero tolerance when you two have a good laugh on me 😂 interesting concept 

The rules I want in place are to show respect. That if you can't follow them your not welcome here. To give all new members a quick run down of what's acceptable in a message and what isn't.

It's as people are saying it's the things most would think of that don't have to be wrote down, but for some it does need to be there in black and white because well for some reason it's not obvious to them to give a bit of respect.

I don't quite get your reference to having a good laugh on you ?

I assure you I couldn't care less what you do as long as your polite and respectful to people (which I know from previous encounters with you, you have been rude to me without cause due to a misunderstanding on your part).

Your adamancy that things are 'fine' as they are shows me that your not seeing what's going on, multiple people have brought up the issue of respect and politeness over the last week alone so the is a issue wether you accept it or not.