Tell me about your Rimming experiences

Posted

I'd like to hear about peoples experience with Rimming... I'm keen to try this with the right girl ...

Posted

I had a sub who loved it and use to squirt in my hands while I sat on her face and was rimming me

Posted

Ive only rimmed one guy but i will definitely be trying it again.

Posted

I love to rim a guy. Kneel behind him and let him use my face as a seat. 😍

Posted

My one advice be clean used to love rimming but very bad experience with an unclean guy put me off

Posted

I've only ever been rimmed once - it was during a gang bang - and I was a bit self conscious, that I might not be clean.  But her boyfriend just said "don't worry - she'll love that more" which was fair.  Holy fuck. Loved it.

Mind, I'd happily clean before doing it again - depending on the ladies in questions preference. 

Fistingpeeman
Posted

My ex loved a rim69. At first I was a little weary of being rimmed, but have always enjoyed the giving part. So, the rim69 seemed fair. And oh boy, I highly recommend. Deeper the better. A shower is a good option. 

Posted

Emm... never had been rimmed before.. but I believe if I do get rimmed, I will clean it inside out.

Posted

I had a lover I used to rim. One of the games we played was to coat his crack in chocolate syrup so that my face looked covered in scat by the time I was done. He took pictures a few times. A few other times, I held one end of a candy bar in my mouth and stuck the other end into his rosebud, using it as a dildo I slowly ate while pumping away. Although I mostly was a masochist playing to his sadism, he was sweet enough to introduce me to rimming by doing it to me first. It was a delightful mix of conflicting emotions the first time I buried my face in his behind. It was so delicious fighting feelings of revulsion as I licked him and got up the nerve to insert and bury my tongue. When it got to be too much fun to do, he changed to sitting on my face so he could make me struggle to breathe. (My quirk about sexplay is that I find it best when it feels ***d on me in some way.)

Posted

My Mistresses require that, not just rimming, tongue insertion. 

• 4 months later...
Posted

Absolutely love rimming - receiving from both men and women and giving to or rimming women. Love the taste and aroma of a fine woman's ass. And deep rimming is spectacular - love the taste further in, as deep as I can sink my tongue. It's happened with most people I've been with.

Posted

I love using my tongue as a dildo

Posted

Love it!

Both giving and receiving. Up there at the top of the list.

• 10 months later...
Posted
I love rimming, both doin it to my partner n recieving it. Its always been something thats turned me on. Seeing him enjoy it makes me so wet.
Posted

I told her not to wash her ass for a couple days. We eventually meet up and I was sort of having second thoughts about the rimming cause her ass was so dirty. Like you could see the poop moisture around her hole. But as I was looking at it I just got so turned on and I could smell her ass, it was so sexy. I just went for it and had my tongue all in her hole. She also ended up twerking on my face lol. A cool time

Posted
Thats not rimming, a woman sitting on ur face n twerking etc
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Hi I know this is a bit old but I have a bum fetish and I've liked around my partner's ass but not properly rimmed yet, I want to stuck my tongue in aswell. But have any of you ever been sick or ill I'm worried about bacteria. Although I'd get him ti thoroughly clean inside I'm not sure still. Do you just use a shower head those who clean.
Posted
7 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Hi I know this is a bit old but I have a bum fetish and I've liked around my partner's ass but not properly rimmed yet, I want to stuck my tongue in aswell. But have any of you ever been sick or ill I'm worried about bacteria. Although I'd get him ti thoroughly clean inside I'm not sure still. Do you just use a shower head those who clean.

so - to clean.  there are a lot of "how to douche" guides about on the web.   Given you're only licking the hole and not doing anything like fisting or deep penetration - only the main chamber needs cleaning (thank fuck!)

from there - there are 3 options or combination thereof.

1) you can get little enema kits (like microlax) which are good for helping clearing out.  I prefer not to use these but carry a box when I'm filming incase I'm having trouble cleaning, or panicking - or - if some dozy sod said they wanted to do anal and didn't bother to clean

2) the shower head - basically, you unscrew the shower to give just the pipe - you can also control the pressure on the flow here.   

3) you can buy personal douche kits relatively cheaply and easily - a lovehoney basic is just as good as anything

the process is going to take likely 20 minutes or so.  it won't be a couple of squirts then done.  it's going to be a case of douching, holding, then letting it come out a few times until the water coming out is clear and without smell.

That said. No matter how good a job is done - this is always an occupational hazard. However it is ALWAYS better to attempt and not be perfectly clean - than to not attempt or half arse it.

Posted
Thank you so much you are such a brilliant wealth of information :) I think I'll get a douche as there good to have aswell as the shower head. I think you were definitely a boy scout, always prepared 😉
Posted
13 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Half arsed it pardon the pun lol

gonna be honest... I started to write it, realised the pun - and was like yeah, fuck it, I'm rolling with it :)

Posted
33 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

so - to clean.  there are a lot of "how to douche" guides about on the web.   Given you're only licking the hole and not doing anything like fisting or deep penetration - only the main chamber needs cleaning (thank fuck!)

from there - there are 3 options or combination thereof.

1) you can get little enema kits (like microlax) which are good for helping clearing out.  I prefer not to use these but carry a box when I'm filming incase I'm having trouble cleaning, or panicking - or - if some dozy sod said they wanted to do anal and didn't bother to clean

2) the shower head - basically, you unscrew the shower to give just the pipe - you can also control the pressure on the flow here.   

3) you can buy personal douche kits relatively cheaply and easily - a lovehoney basic is just as good as anything

the process is going to take likely 20 minutes or so.  it won't be a couple of squirts then done.  it's going to be a case of douching, holding, then letting it come out a few times until the water coming out is clear and without smell.

That said. No matter how good a job is done - this is always an occupational hazard. However it is ALWAYS better to attempt and not be perfectly clean - than to not attempt or half arse it.

Good advice as usual - the only thing I'd pick up on though is the second option of unscrewing the shower head and inserting the hose - whilst this "can" work, there is a very real danger if you get the pressure wrong of causing some serious internal damage, so can't stress enough the importance of not putting it on anything more than a trickle. I'd also query how clean a shower hose would be if just unscrewed, and how clean it could be got afterwards.

There are however attachments you can buy from the likes of Lovehoney that you connect in place of the shower head, getting round the second problem, and which regulate the flow getting round the first.