Motocross and biker gear fetish

Da****

Posted

Hi, does anyone else have a fetish for wearing motocross and or motorcycle gear?

Posted

Hell yea. Ex girlfriend and me used to pull over at service stations at night and fuck where the truck drivers would sleep with just the helmets on.

Posted

I-I don’t have a fetish for it but Maaan people are hot wearing their gear on though!!!! Ughs got to love admiring them all the time when I see someone.

Posted

I-I don’t have a fetish for it but Maaan people are hot wearing their gear on though!!!! Ughs got to love admiring them all the time when I see someone.

Posted
8 hours ago, RainV said:

Hell yea. Ex girlfriend and me used to pull over at service stations at night and fuck where the truck drivers would sleep with just the helmets on.

I don’t ride ( we’ll not on the road anyway) but if I did that sounds like fun. Did you ever get caught or seen?

Posted
5 hours ago, ricebowl said:

I wholeheartedly agree, anyone wearing full leathers gets my undivided attention when I see them. More so if it’s a woman. I love wearing my gear even though I don’t ride!!

Posted

Seen a few times. A few times truck driver genuinely giving zero fucks but me and the ex had just our helmets on so no idea who we were. Later me and her would laugh about that experience.

Posted

Seen a few times. A few times truck driver genuinely giving zero fucks but me and the ex had just our helmets on so no idea who we were. Later me and her would laugh about that experience.

• 2 years later...
Posted

Yes, hearing a 2 stroke dirtbike....omg....that works on me....

• 5 months later...