Not VIP but we are genuine

slavewife

Posted

Sometimes feel as maybe others we are not VIP but we post and never get an answer, not all of us are scammers, we are genuine. What we ask please I know it's hard and lots out there but us genuine members wanna learn and get to explore here, please do not dismiss us.

Posted

I think this is a good point subs, I'll definitely make more effort to answer more posts 🔥🔥🔥

Posted
9 hours ago, Subsluta said:

Sometimes feel as maybe others we are not VIP but we post and never get an answer, not all of us are scammers, we are genuine. What we ask please I know it's hard and lots out there but us genuine members wanna learn and get to explore here, please do not dismiss us.

I respectfully disagree. If there's a topic that interests me it matters not your level of membership I will always give my opinion 😊. It's obvious I think a lot of the time who is genuine and who is not.

Posted

I think its also about language and eloquence, I'm turned on my use of language and if noobs don't have it, I rarely turn my head! Mean but true 😬🔥😬

Posted

I try to respond to messages that I receive but sometimes the conversation fizzles out, which is also fine. If you have specific questions, it usually helps even if that question is that you are trying to get involved in the community.  @Firewitch - language is important to me too.

Posted
1 hour ago, Firewitch said:

Mean but true 😬🔥😬

Meanie 😂x

Posted

What? I’m not VIP. Every time I post I get lots of discussion and answers. I also see lots of discussion and answers to posts by others who aren’t VIP. You’re blaming the wrong thing. Posts on here are really no different to Facebook - post an interesting question and people all engage.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

What? I’m not VIP. Every time I post I get lots of discussion and answers. I also see lots of discussion and answers to posts by others who aren’t VIP. You’re blaming the wrong thing. Posts on here are really no different to Facebook - post an interesting question and people all engage.

Also good point,  I'm rather agreeable today!!!

Posted
1 minute ago, Firewitch said:

Also good point,  I'm rather agreeable today!!!

Are you not agreeable every day? ;-)

Posted
9 minutes ago, Carnelian2 said:

🤣🤣🤣😳

Posted
17 minutes ago, Carnelian2 said:

She did tell you to Fuck off last week didn’t she? 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, Firewitch said:

It wasn't @Carnelian2, just @METALSIR and @Donnykinkster but I love them again now!!!! 💋🔥💋

Dunno what you're on about 🔥 

(metal looks at floor and shuffles awkwardly on the spot) 

Those that will bask in the heat of 🔥 must expect to get burnt!

Posted
1 hour ago, Curvykate said:

She did tell you to Fuck off last week didn’t she? 😂

And me 😂😂

Posted

Some folks are vip, others (like me!) have vip thrust upon them!

Not even that sure that the golden crown actually has ANY merit whatsoever!

Posted
1 minute ago, Donnykinkster said:

And me 😂😂

I love it when shes a bitch to me Donny!

She thinks shes being hard and clever but really she just turns me on😂😂😂😂

Posted
22 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

I love it when shes a bitch to me Donny!

She thinks shes being hard and clever but really she just turns me on😂😂😂😂

You made the witch cackle!!! 😈🔥😈

Posted
7 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

You made the witch cackle!!! 😈🔥😈

Even your most menacing cackle, your most dastardly spell only serves to thicken the wood witch!😂

Posted

I might be Metal but i do have at least one wooden component 

Posted
5 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

ME LEG!!! ARRRR ME HEARTYS!

🤣🌊🤣

Posted
15 hours ago, Subsluta said:

So when i got my vip all of a sudden i get a tsunami of pms (mostly folks who want bumming!)(or folks wanting to bum me)(or young things "finding themselves).

It can get very overwhelming quickly trying to be polite, trying to engage everyone.

So maybe the golden crown isn't the blessing folks might think it is.

It wears me out!

Posted

quite often  there simply isn't time  in my day and it upsets me that i know some messages just have to be left behind due to nothing more sinister than time constraints.

Most days i put in 2-3 hours of answering "fan mail".

Posted
5 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

quite often  there simply isn't time  in my day and it upsets me that i know some messages just have to be left behind due to nothing more sinister than time constraints.

Most days i put in 2-3 hours of answering "fan mail".

Tell me about it **flicks hair, looks back and winks,  and extra wiggles as I walk back to my throne** 🔥👑🔥