Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Posted

Just curious, whats your fetish? New to site!!

Posted

I'm a dom. My big turn ons are panty fetish, wedgies and stuffing, Spanking, edging and bondage. Loads more to discover along the way too I'm sure

Posted

im a slut pup who enjoys wearing and flaunting my panties.

Posted

Primal, I like to wrestle to figure out who's more dom and who's sub😊

Posted
27 minutes ago, Kittykatkay said:

Primal, I like to wrestle to figure out who's more dom and who's sub😊

Dominance is not about a physical power.... 

Posted
12 hours ago, Fetishcrazy1 said:

Just curious, whats your fetish? New to site!!

Most fetishes are on kinksters profiles, and most people got more than one. 

Posted
4 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

Dominance is not about a physical power.... 

Agreed in the main, but primal play can be extremely physical and can involve wrestling and physical strength 😊

Posted
33 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Agreed in the main, but primal play can be extremely physical and can involve wrestling and physical strength 😊

I agree DK, I never wrestling properly with a sub yet, but I did enjoy when she put a bit of fight during the sex play, shouting no no, knowing she was thinking yes carry on be ***full ;)

Posted

Is this a fetish as I love watching how a girl goes into orgasmic pleasure and cums from the things I do to her?

Posted

For me it’s the 💃 dance.. communication.. I want to get caught . I want to be chased.. I want to be feminine lol but I’m not going to roll over just because.. I want to be naughty 😈 and see the look of surprise on your face.. I enjoy the person taking thoughtful time coming up with my perfect punishments 😛🥰... helps keep us both on our toes no just because you are whatever l———-l does not mean I am to do your bidding..
doesn’t always mean you are going to fit into the package completely ... enjoy your journey.

Posted

I like when beautiful girls sit on my face and tell me to lick them. Always a turn on and makes me super hard😉

Jessicahdz01990
Posted

I like to be controlled, handcuffed, not being able to do anything about it

Posted

I love to be dominated and made to be feminine. Anything to do with long hair styles, cute dresses, corsets and leotards, but it must be sparkly and shiny!

Posted

My fetish is having women, dressed in a regular feminine way, touch me / kick me with their shoes, of a style that I like which generally means closed and "normal style" shoes.

Most of the cute-looking women are submissive by nature, it would seem. But I'm not into the D-S side, nor am I looking for a pure masochistic experience, although I do want to feel some ***.

PartiallyMobile
Posted

Hypothetically way into spanking. Have yet to either give or recieve so we'll see how it turns out in real life.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Minr definitely has to be tie ups, more so doing the tie ups than being tied up. Also love the look of leather and latex such as skirts and boots 

Posted

Mine is being a sissy, wearing slutty lingerie and masterbation in public

Posted

Panties. To sniff and wear in public. Would love to try pegging

Nakedinthesea
Posted

I'm really into ***d nudity and cfnm. I find being naked for or around others to be both terrifying and exciting. Even better if I'm ***d to be the only one naked. I also fantasize about being naked in public.