Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Posted

Getting  peed  on  and   buying  a woman thigh high  pvc boots   so  she can stand  topless  and watch me self pleasure

Posted

My fetish is watching girls shiver from the cold. The shivering from the cold excites me greatly. I created a YouTube channel - Shivering cold. I can send you a link in private messages. 

Posted

I guess it’s a little complex for me. I enjoy the foreplay a lot so the slow pace and knowing someone’s body by touching every curve and surface. But then I can also be dominant ***ful primal. Enjoy the sound of clothes ripping, dragging someone by their underwear and having them playfully resist. Like using my teeth as well

Posted

Im new here. I enjoy recieving facesitting. Love to drink every drop.

• 2 weeks later...
Bigbum-3162
Posted
I love wearing long silky shiny flowing ultra high waisted silky pants!! Plus I love seeing women wearing high waisted pants!! Legs and butt every time!!
Posted

Role play involving variations on the dom/sub themes, including damsel in distress play, mother/son roleplay and teacher/pupil roleplay.

Posted
Tend to swing from tying up and toying with an adorable sub begging for more, or role-playing a student who is desperate to earn his extra credit/get some oral training from Mistress
Posted

Want  a  woman  to dress  me as  a  girl

Bigbum-3162
Posted
Wearing shiny silky high waisted pants and playing with women in silky high waisted pants too!!
Posted
My fetish is, to have a woman tied up with chains or rope, then ***/denying to cum.
Posted
Facesitting, I love stroking myself while a woman is straddling my face and pulling my hair!!
Posted

As a newbie, I've seen hundreds of femdom videos. I'm totally enthralled by the idea of a woman taking over my body for her pleasure. I've been kinky since I was a ***. Lived vanilla my entire life, and I'm now ready to experience the FLR life. Problem is finding a suitable partner. I've self inflicted chastity at times just to feel the idea of being locked up. It's just not the same without a key holder. Maybe someday I can find a mistress to be my key holder and fetish queen.. 

Posted

A  woman smoking a ciggy  while  i give  her  oral  then  reward her  finacialy 

Posted
New here joined yesterday. I have several new fantasy's and turn on's that I recently discovered and want to explore and I also have my long long running kink - that is being able to masturbate with the permission and encouragement from girls that get excited and turned on watching a guy wank off for them
AlosAliziiiii
Posted

I like to be controlled, handcuffed, not being able to do anything about it. I'm new here btw

Bigbum-3162
Posted
My fetish is wearing high waisted silky pants! I love seeing women in these beautiful lovely silky outfits too!💖
Footvirgin19
Posted
Foot fetish, olfactory, macrophila