Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Posted (edited)

This is the beauty of being bi, I have so many options. None of which involve my small penis lol.

Straight -- my wife on all fours strapping my face firmly into her ass and ***d to eat her holes for hours. Also the queening chair I'm lucky enough to have had her approve me buying. Then I'm ***d to fuck her with a face harness dildo as long as she requires. I don't get to cum.

Bi -- my wife gets creampied by a BBC first in both holes, then ***s me to clean her up while her bull fucks me and creampies me. She lets me cum but typically cages me and requires it happen via BBC or pegging me.

Gay(ish - I don't get pussy)-- my wife recruits a group of hung black men to come over to drink and fuck me stupid and dump their loads of cum all over me and inside me. I stay strictly locked in chastity with a urethral tube per her requirement. She directs all the action and gives me zero pussy. She ***s me to drink all the bulls' piss as well as my own collected as I'm fucked (which eventually just ends up being the very piss I was ***d to consume earlier). She finishes me by requiring I get bukkaked by the BBCs while she fucks me with a massive dildo after they're done with me.

Oops did I get carried away on that last one? 😂

Edited by ronburgundy3
Posted
On 8/21/2022 at 7:12 PM, John54 said:

Spanking and administering corporal punishment. But the real turn on is the sub presenting herself for the discipline.

Interesting 🤗👍

Posted
Love long toes, foot worship, im Interested in becoming a foot slave maybe, mainly just obsessed with feet, love the way they taste and smell especially when they stink
Posted
I have many, lately I can't stop imagining being caged by my partner and ***d to serve and worship her needs. Things would ramp up as she insists on us taking a well hung and dominant boyfriend who can satisfy both our needs. ***d to act as the bottom to my partner and a much more sexually capable man.
Posted
I’m really interested in muscular woman and being used in the Amazon position
Posted
@longghetto. Not into submission but holy moly women with big muscles are a huge turn on
Posted

Pvc, Latex clothing. Being ***d to wear fem clothing in pvc/latex made to serve femaleinc cleaning my mess off/out her snowballing and watersports. 

Would love to be cleaning and cumswapping with fem after she had bukkake

Posted

I adore BO! Armpits groin and in general it is such a turn on

Posted

Fuck, where do I start. I don't have enough thumb juice to type that all out. Lemme circle back later.

Posted

I have a huge love for a discreet erotic partner with a great pair of black pantyhose for me and tease me in a live chat 

Posted
Bound and jerked off but when close to orgasm i am tickle ***d then jerked again and tickled again each time i want to cum all while being ass smothered.
That has been my fetish since i can remember although its not the only trigger.
Posted

My fantasy? Being dressed up in lingerie and heels, seducing my girlfriends male boss, and eventually sucking him and him fucking me regularly.

Then he slowly starts to seduce her at work, eventually fucking her also.

She comes home one night from work and her boss is fucking me from behind on our bed. 

Posted

I like turtlenecks with high tight collars, tall or over the knee boots and long leather like gloves - and bondage with all that

Posted
My kinks are: bondage, shiny latex, (in general) being in an situation where i am in control.
Posted
On 12/10/2020 at 12:11 PM, Fetishcrazy1 said:

Just curious, whats your fetish? New to site!!

I have a HUGE belly button fetish. Lends itself well to being a dom and tickling them while they're tied up! :)

Posted

I have a headshave fetish. Would love to shave a girls head.