Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Missiediax55
Posted

I like to get locked or lock myself in cages and cells, and I have a choking fetish too 

MasterSSlavej
Posted

Im strange my thing is being made to do things i dont like so if i say no an people do anyway i love it it makes me so wet an horny i cant explain it but people keep telling me its wrong but its just my thing  i like being made to cry an beg ti stop and person to not stop i make people sign disclaimers saying its what i want to do just so they will try and do it for me jess

kiwibubbler
Posted

Blowing up and playing with balloons/bubblegum.  Both engaging in and watching.

Posted

Foot fetish. Drinking piss and spit 

Posted
My main would be being someone’s pet, other than that / in combination with having sex while someone is being watched / playing video games and their mic is on.
Posted
Pussy, ass, and foot worship: getting spanked and pegged hard; having hair pulled while getting pegged, being tied up with rope, and something I always thought I would never do or hate is wearing a Chasity cage but it makes me so hot thinking about it and the control I'd be giving to a woman is what has me.
Posted
I dream of having my genitalia completely removed and living the rest of my life with nothing but regret between my legs.
EroticWrestling
Posted

Writing erotica stories is kind of my fetish.
Also:

• facesitting
  • femdom
  • armwrestling
  • mixed wrestling 
  • wrestling in all of its form (erotic, female, intergender, mud...)
  • catfight
  • femfight
  • bondage
  • bdsm
  • furry
Posted
1 hour ago, EroticWrestling said:

Writing erotica stories is kind of my fetish.
Also:

• facesitting
  • femdom
  • armwrestling
  • mixed wrestling 
  • wrestling in all of its form (erotic, female, intergender, mud...)
  • catfight
  • femfight
  • bondage
  • bdsm
  • furry

That’s a lot.

Just4fun0627
Posted
April 23, 2021, Deleted profile said:

I love to dominate my wife and see her submit. I want to see her get fucked by others and see her get tied up and spanked by them. My wife loves being spanked and tied up.

Maybe we should chat 🤤

Posted
I love the feet of woman and even more if she wears fuzzysocks and has sweaty stinky socks and ***s me to smell those and lick them anput them in my mouth
SouthendSimon
Posted

I like the following:

Oral

Facesittimg

Light BDSM

Anal

Asslicking/Rimming

Toys

Bondage

Roleplay

Lesbian/Bi-Curious Woman

Couples/Threesomes

Webcam

Mutual Masturbation

Swingers

Might be more but all I can remember off hand. :)

Jason-9431
Posted

Sneezing I enjoy my own and love other peoples sneezes I would to chat with anyone who enjoys sneezes or is curious about sneezing fetish

Posted
My finish is complete roll reversal with a woman and pegging I like the lingerie and the female and everything and that's my fetish
c0cksounder
Posted

Sounding. As big as I can possibly go.

Posted
I would like to be with a girl that loves getting fucked and eat her pussy, ass after she got gangbanged.
Posted

foot fetish towards ladies's sexy feet.

Posted
Being tied by a mis in latex pegged and milked
Posted
On 12/10/2020 at 2:11 PM, Fetishcrazy1 said:

Just curious, whats your fetish? New to site!!

I love too be dominated and tied up and anal stretch