Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Posted

Being pushed to my limits by stretching w toys or hands. Or doing stretching someone interested in group experience 

Spankmehard125
Posted

Absolutely my fetish to be Dominated and Humiliated by my Mistress.Proper Disciplined by caning, paddles in an outdoor setting,with a group watching and participating in an intense merciless caning,paddling front and back.Its  very liberating, when I am brought to real tears.

BangMe4Urbuck
Posted

I like when I can go outdoors and have beautiful girls sit on my face Pee in my mouth as group of girls or just one and tell me to lick them eat them out or Clean there anal holes afterwards, Always a turn on and makes me super hard😉

I Really get turn on when I'm asked to slap there ass, or when I'm being playful wrestling in the nakedness

Im looking for a Local WA in 25 miles skinny sexy hot Mistress to use me with a leash & collar.   

Posted
I really love to be pegged and meanwhile be jerked and have my orgasm controlled, delayed or even denied. Some Post orgasm fun is also really nice. All this while tied up… now that is something amazing!
Posted
I love getting a woman to voluntarily eat my ass. Love. It.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Sorry if I have missed you but where are all the piss whores.

Alpha_MasterDomXxxx
Posted

Cum all over your body ... use you as my fuck toy 

Posted
I’m hard core foot fetishest looking for mature woman and milfs to edge me with there sexy feet and toes until my young cock explodes
Posted

Mask play and bondage. Being bent over my bed and fucked by a man in a mask with my arms bound behind me is my fetish. 

Lilmonsterxxx
Posted

I’m new here but I’m really into extreme anal insertions and double and triple fisting of me by a female I am not into men I am strictly into women but I still want her to do extreme anal stretching and double and triple fisting I have only been with one person who has been ok with this and she has double fisted me before and she said she gets so horny when I start cumming in my ass and I start squirting everywhere it made her so hot and horny. 

Posted
Pretty brown eyes, pretty ***ted toes, and creamping all of her holes. Her cold feet and toes playing with cock and balls. Love eating some nice clean pretty pussy.
Posted

Wrestling in front of my Master and winning her if I don't submit or get knocked out.