Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Posted

I don't have a particular fetish that I need. I have tried just about everything. I love spanking but in a playful way as a build up. Favourite was always swingers parties but that not a fetish it's just a kink 

Posted

I'll admit, I was not able to get through the whole 19 pages.

Posted
Hi how are you doing tonightlike to wear girl's panties and clothes and be donated by female's I will do anything I want to be treated like a dirty lil slave boy and be fucked on live stream

Would you be interested in me being your slave

I want to make *** with you I'll let you do anything you want to me fuck me make me suck cock or swallow my own cum I want you to be my masterI want to be treated like a dirty lil slave boy and be fucked on live streamlike to wear girl's panties and clothes and be donated by female's I will do anything I want to be treated like a dirty lil slave boy and be fucked on live stream

Would you be interested in me being your slave

I want to make *** with you I'll let you do anything you want to me fuck me make me suck cock or swallow my own cum I want you to be my master
Posted
Latex, inflatable latex, gas masks, lycra, lycra + inflatable latex all at the same time or separate as the mood takes me. Don’t have to rely on anyone else to have a good time with my fetish. Been a fetish person since the late 70s / early 80s.
IntoTheStrange
Posted

Body smells, mostly. Feet, armpits, farts, sweaty clothing. That kind of thing. I guess it makes me feel closer to a someone when I smell her. Bonus points for gentle femdom.

I like trying new things as well, since you never really know what you’ll end up enjoying unless you try it. Though I do have my limits.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Let's see: Panties are a big one, i love admiring designs. Wedgies, butts, orgasm denial, super casual nudity, tall women, emotional/mental sadism, and praise.

Posted
I absolutely love sexy curvy ladies 😍,
Big tits wrapped in a nice sexy corset, stockings on the chunky legs and a collar at her neck is what I dream about 😈
Posted
Omorashi as a submissive
As a dominant…orgasm denial with chastity
Posted

Kinda a unique one i’ve never seen someone have before, wonder if anyone has a similar one. I like watching or hearing men slurping and enjoying tea

Posted

Women wrestling or fighting.....so hot!