Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

guy4silkmummified
Posted

My fetish is to be heavily silkbound and silken mummification with lot of silky material (ie. silky clothstrip rolls, silky scarves, silky sashes, silky ribbon, silky fabric sheet, silky fabric bag).

Lsmart938
Posted

🤣🤣 

This is one of my favourite forum posts.  

So diverse !  There truly is something for everyone !! 

Keep feeding the fetishes, folks !! 

Luke 

Jimmycricket78
Posted

I have a magazine fetish 

CheekiCheshire
Posted
One that I didn't expect at all - candaulism.
Posted
On 12/11/2020 at 7:47 AM, Lombardo43 said:

Is this a fetish as I love watching how a girl goes into orgasmic pleasure and cums from the things I do to her?

If it is a fetish, more men should have it (and I DO💥💦💖)

It's the way it ought to be!

Posted
On 12/11/2020 at 7:47 AM, Lombardo43 said:

Is this a fetish as I love watching how a girl goes into orgasmic pleasure and cums from the things I do to her?

If it is a fetish, more men should have it (and I DO💥💦💖)

It's the way it ought to be!

Posted
November 17, 2023, BratGirl1966 said:

it can be if you enjoy making her continue to cum even when she's exhausted...though  I'm not really sure whose fetish it would be your's, her's or both of yours. LOL I believe it would be pretty fascinating to be made to orgasm continuously so does that make me a hedonist or just greedy..🤣

This is what I enjoyed doing with my ex she loved it too, our record was 15 orgasms over one session, I kept going way after she stopped speaking coherently and stopped when I literally thought she was about to die, I swear she didn’t move from that bed for over a day I just had to keep bringing her drinks to get some fluids back into her 😅

apsaraUrvashi
Posted

I like to be fucked by several guys at the same time. As a fetish, I love to make a mix with a cum of them in a wine glass and drink all

Posted
I just love a good finger or dick in my butt!
Lsmart938
Posted

It’s just an idea at this stage .. hoping some replies might confirm it good or bad ..  

I’m thinking of buying a new camera. Im also interested in everyone’s fetishes. 

So, maybe the best way to use my new camera is to photograph you in your fetish act or mock up or scenario. 

I’m not thinking of making any *** from this - so no charge and I won’t be selling of the pics I take - but you can have copies and add to your profile or sell them yourself if you wish. 

For me - I get practice at staging and taking pics and insight into your fetish (maybe even take part in some who knows?)

You get some free memorable pics ! 

Apart from being within a reasonable distance … Any thoughts from anyone ?? 

Luke x 

Posted
My kink is getting hot wax pour over my nipples
Posted
Another is getting my clit nibbled on while a 12 inch in my ass
Posted
I also love fucking a dude with my 12” dildo in his ass
Posted
Then ficking his throat till he throws up
Posted
I don’t cum unless he throws up
Posted

One of fetishes, sometimes upload kinky homemade videos to web.

tonysia
Posted

my fetish would be meeting a woman who harboured a secret desire to do the ultimate damage to a man. remove his power by desexing him.  She would inject medicinal alcohol  into my testicles,  a proven method of castration.  Share the images on the internet, and with her friends to humiliate me.   She would take pleasure in the knowledge that she finally exacted revenge for all the men that treated her like an object.   I'm in NSW  Australia if you ever feel the need to heal the phycological damage that men have inflicted on you,   and  turn me into a harmless  eunuch.    If not for you,  do it for your ***hood.   

Posted
New here main thing I’d like to try is pegging (but open to explore new experiences)
Posted
Biggest kink is sexually torturing a man, i get to cum when he cries