Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

MicahSPH-1221
Posted
I have seen a few friendly, not mean small penis *** scenes that really turned me on.
Posted
Wearing my lover’s underwear as we explore one another
Posted

Women in Turtlenecks, Handgags and gags 

Bigbum-3162
Posted
Bi curious who loves flowing silky pants!
Posted

I want to find a girl who cosplay and do ahegao style :P She can be sub or dom but it this anime cat like attitud, so sexy !! 

Posted

I'm realizing, that i don't find the BDSM life a thing I could deal with. I just like a lot of different things, that you folks do phyically. I don't think I would be a good Dom or Sub, bc it would be acting. So, I still have my toys, that I use often when I know I won't be bothered that day/

JimtheBear2
Posted
53 minutes ago, Droth457 said:

I'm realizing, that i don't find the BDSM life a thing I could deal with. I just like a lot of different things, that you folks do phyically. I don't think I would be a good Dom or Sub, bc it would be acting. So, I still have my toys, that I use often when I know I won't be bothered that day/

See that can be considered a toy fetish and a mistress if you find one could actually help you explore more with toys

Posted (edited)

That would be a lot more fun. i do need someone into helping, I can't suck my own dick, and I only have two hands. Sometimes I'm multi-tasking, and shit I forgot to tighten the noose again.

Edited by Droth457
errors
JimtheBear2
Posted
Yesterday at 12:04 PM, Droth457 said:

That would be a lot more fun. i do need someone into helping, I can't suck my own dick, and I only have two hands. Sometimes I'm multi-tasking, and shit I forgot to tighten the noose again.

Lol

Blub-2040
Posted

People bigger than me, feet, and some smells 

Posted
Sph, sissy, making men do tasks and send me *** (financial domination), owning submissive men, chastity. TeamViewer domination. If you are seeking any of this + farts, feet, panties- message me :)
Posted
6 hours ago, Princesssarah said:

*** and ***

Toilet play?

Posted
Licking feet while I’m deep inside them
Posted

Kinda new here. Looking for female DL. MIdwest area. 

Bossypants
Posted

As a Dom, total control. It’s really the control that turns me on more than anything. 

Posted
***d feminization is the biggest part of the bdsm life I love and I want to get ***d to be completely feminized into a full time sissy girl and be ***d to take hormones im already in chastity
Posted
Sleeveless women hanging from different things like ledges and bars etc
Posted
Chiefly D/s, impact and CNC. But breath play, hair pulling, verbal domination/submission, biting, and such also figure in quite a bit. Occasional ddlg is fun, too.
Posted
Hi, I think like the Queen: I WANT IT ALL!
Posted
I really love all about this, but more like a slave, pet and something else
Posted
I’m a daddy/dom but also have abdl fetish