Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Posted
I'm a domestic and loving demanding my bitch(s) what to do to or for me. But I also like to switch it up and be submissive from time to time
Posted

I want a lady to tie up, spread out and subject to ***d nudity, building tease to hard play and if she’s enjoying it as much as I am .. orgasm. 

of course .. that’s just 1 thing.

I do have a caring side and the idea of minding a little is something I’ve picked up from this site and would like to explore

Posted
On 12/10/2020 at 8:11 PM, Fetishcrazy1 said:

Just curious, whats your fetish? New to site!!

To be watched

Posted

I love beautiful and stinky cute female feet. point blank. i love a lady who dangles her well worn flats or toe printed sandals as well as i love a lady who pedal pumps

Posted

I liked being watched by a woman or couple. In person or on cam!

Posted
On 11/14/2023 at 2:01 AM, Justforfun said:

I liked being watched by a woman or couple. In person or on cam!

doing what exactly?

Posted
On 12/11/2020 at 6:47 AM, Lombardo43 said:

Is this a fetish as I love watching how a girl goes into orgasmic pleasure and cums from the things I do to her?

it can be if you enjoy making her continue to cum even when she's exhausted...though  I'm not really sure whose fetish it would be your's, her's or both of yours. LOL I believe it would be pretty fascinating to be made to orgasm continuously so does that make me a hedonist or just greedy..🤣

Posted
I absolutely love waterspouts, so dirty, amazing ❤️
Posted
Married to a women that has a key to a chastity cage I’m in. She likes the power exchange and seeing me horny so she can manipulate into getting what she wants.