Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Posted
Nothing turns me on more than the smell of an unwashed women, eating ass and pussy are my favorite things to do, fuck I love ass.
Zapamakita
Posted

I fantasize about being fucked up , stripping down . Being ordered to stroke my cock and to not stop , being dressed up by the person who gets off on controlling me and pushing me past my limits, ***d . The dominant doing or ordering me to do things that get them off over and over again

Posted

I just love the look ,feel, touch ,sound and taste of  shiny, black., smooth PVC and rubber clothes especially tightly belted rainwear. Am I weird or are there other people like me 

Galactus82
Posted

I love having the girl in full latex outfit with lappy heels, and having all her limbs cuffed and spending hours using toys on her, stretching her holes, having her squirt all over me and moving onto either a St Andrews Cross cuffed again and using a plether of other equipment, and always making her feel sexy as I get off on her writhing in pleasure.

Posted

Maiding and domestic servitude - chores and *** - all in uniform of course  :)

Posted
On video call making a man insert things into his ass, large dildos, big objects. I love to watch people experiment, watching an ass so destroyed it prolapses but watching until you cum bonus If I make you drink your cum. You will also be cleaning up your toys with your mouth
lesdevon
Posted
6 hours ago, Lost-Girl said:

On video call making a man insert things into his ass, large dildos, big objects. I love to watch people experiment, watching an ass so destroyed it prolapses but watching until you cum bonus If I make you drink your cum. You will also be cleaning up your toys with your mouth

Love this  i drink my cum

lesdevon
Posted
23 minutes ago, Lost-Girl said:

Id have fun toying with you then

You probaby would    id enjoy it. As some times i wear a plug and cum in a glass

Posted
4 hours ago, lesdevon said:

You probaby would    id enjoy it. As some times i wear a plug and cum in a glass

Where can I get a front row seat ;-)

lesdevon
Posted

Wherever you want  i have various  platforms

lesdevon
Posted
1 hour ago, Lost-Girl said:

Where can I get a front row seat ;-)

Im on snap kik.  

lesdevon
Posted
2 hours ago, Lost-Girl said: