Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Posted
February 17, donturtelli said:
Feet, tickling, bondage (especially mummification)

Me too,
Iv been plastic wrapped to a cross on the floor then gagged tickled and jerked wow it was intense

EroticWrestling
Posted (edited)
On 12/24/2022 at 11:07 PM, Martyparty said:

Erotic wrestling with man or woman

I'm hetero and I LOVE being facesitted by a nice girl.

I'm interested by you saying you like it by both males and females. Please see no judgement at all from me.
Can you elaborate the difference of experience between the two? 

I can easily relate to being facesitted by a girl. I'm interested in:

1- the sensation you get from balls and a dick Vs a pussy?

2- the psychology behind it?

Edited by EroticWrestling
Posted

Lick my balls while doing business on the computer.

Posted
Creampie gangbangs and the absolutely beautiful girls who take them on solo without limit to the number of loads or injectors for that matter. These events are most fun when all pleasure holes are offered up for receiving multiple deposits even at the same time.

Awesome
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have a fantasy of been a good sub for a girl who makes me clean her out after she has been fucked by a strong man then make me feel litttle and makes me suck his cock and take it in my arse as she pins me down
Would you be interested
Posted

My main fetish is finding someone who mutually loves, hugs, talks and supports me as much as I would do to her. ;)

In absence of that, latex. Yuuup. 

roamingtiger
Posted

I love having a lady beg to allow her orgasm, especially with my tongue in her ass.

Posted
Love a woman taking charge, grinding her pussy and ass into my face, taking what she wants... Also a big fan of spanking (either way), strap ons (remember one girl who REALLY enjoyed just wearing and playing with it, walking around and taunting me before... Other things 😉), also love to dom, I fantasise about having a sub so completely trusting as to enter into into sessions with no idea what is coming, just knowing that they are safe in my hands (from serious damage, not from being used and ***d as I please). I like anal toys, bondage, impact play, ***, orgasm control, tease and denial...

It would have been quicker to just type 'bdsm' really. But then that's not as interesting 🤣

I'm not sure if it's a fetish, but I also really enjoy satisfying my partner's kinks. Even if it's something I'm not into, seeing the effect on them is just great.
Posted
@jimboeats99 do you feel like you can get turned on with out all these? If so, it’s a kink. Otherwise, it’s a fetish.
Posted
Hi ✌️ 23, Male, Singapore and I'm A Williy. 2. For about 10 years now. 3. I am looking for a woman who has beautiful teeth and try to get and give experience and pleasure with you engraver bite. 4. 🤔