Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Posted

My fetish is.. Balls. Not Tennis balls. Real life balls. TIe 'em up, squeeze them, play with needles. 

Besides that tribal body artl, armbands, legbands etc.  Preferably leather.

Posted

Many things defo bondage feeling of ***ness and roleplays but you need right parnter who gets you and understands you but then its trying seeing exploring, costumes and outfits too are nice turn on.

Posted

A  lady   wearing  long  latex   gloves   and  stockings   no sexual    contact  just  watching  me  maturbate   and  i would buy  her  the  gloves  and stockings

Posted

New to the site after many vanilla relationships. Going to explode as I can never be myself but now I’m here I can be. Love latex both on me or him. Water sports and kind of got a scat fetish as I watch it online but never done. Like to be dominated and spit on during sex. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Trampling......love sexy ladies going to work on me in their pleaser boots etc

Posted
Pussy worship cuckolding hotwifeing slutslave rogering voyiour
Footvirgin19
Posted
Smelly feet , toe sucking, fjs foot tease
Posted
Bimbofication fetish. Heels. Stockings. Nylons.
Posted
Dominant female foot worship.. hotwife
Posted

My fetish is, I get off on watching guys blow bubbles with bubble gum. I also like being tied up or shackled especially while he blows bubbles and touches, fingers, fucks me.

Posted
High waisted silky pants high heels big butt long legs wild hair!!
Posted
Hot wife no freckles no tattoos gen x like me and green eyes
Posted

I’m very new to BDSM and I am still working out what my kinks are. My D is helping me experiment.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Being  watched  masturbating   its  hard  to  find a lady   who  likes   watching

PrincessNina2001
Posted

I like a guy who likes to use en stretch me open wide

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm a crossdresser, bottom, I want to try pegging with a woman, couple, to, TV, and I want to release the woman in me
Posted

I Love having my breast tied and my nipples ***d.  Clamped, slapped, twisted etc.

Posted
I like a train of cock filling me full of man lava, then back in line ❣️