Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Posted

Mine  are  several  from being in control to giving  up control  from body worship  to smoking women   even a fetish  to.pay  a lady   

Posted
On 7/27/2021 at 4:07 PM, JacquelynVelvets said:

Hello all. New to the site! 

I have been a fetishist for most of my adult life (particularly KO, Choro, and Cradle Carries), and I've been making fetish content for those and many many other fetishes (Giantess, Balloons, Hypn0, bondage, etc) for over 15 years. 

I'm interested in discussing the psychology of fetish and meeting new folks here!

Isn't that what we are doing in this topic here and on this site?

I do however see far too many stereotypes all over. The concept of "fetish clothing" suggesting that ones fetish can't be normal clothing?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Im  a bit  of not sure  normally  in control  but  want to give up  power to a woman  to control me  humiliate  me and use me  

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
My kink is I love when girls are mean to me I was bullied by girls
Posted

I love wearing, using and seeing others wearing and using diapers. I also love crossdressing and fantasise about being humiliated while doing both

• 1 month later...
Posted
July 24, 2021, natalie_jx said:

I really like wearing stockings also love to deep throat even if I have a bit of a gag reflex 😂😂

I absolutely adore tights and stockings! I also have come across very few women who have a fetish for them! You're special! 😁

Terranoman270
Posted

I love being electrocuted across nipples and having needles inserted into my waxed cock and balls

Cherokee-2179
Posted

my fetish is watching two women catfightingh against each other body2body,breast2breast,nipple2nipple,pussy2pussy..rolling around,pulling hair.grabbing each others breasts.screaming,slappling,spanking.biting and ripping each others clothes off.well thats about all that i can think of. thank you. cherokee

Posted
My Main Fetish is Wedgies both giving and getting,
Posted

Primarily, I enjoy being a Dom, to a connected sub.  Few things better than negotiating and getting to connect in a hot session, bringing pleasure to all.  I do have a lady foot and ass fetish.  Lately transgender been arousing me.

Posted
New guy in "town." I am into golden showers and being degraded and humiliated by licking, sucking, sniffing unclean body areas and clothing.
Posted

Slowly learning that it's ass worship, ***/shaming, and probably a bunch of other stuff that i'm hoping to find out at some point.

Posted

Skin, drool, oral stuff, cum and fluids (but not pee). Smell and pheromones. Drives me insane a bit more than other visuals I guess. 

Posted

My girlfriend and I would like to get into saline injection. We can’t seem to find much on line. Anyone here take part in it? TIA

Posted

Role play and scenarios for me. I have a few of my own but I find exploring other peoples to be enlightening.

Posted
Long term commitment with a sensual domination. Both ways as I’m a switch . But like the idea of her becoming more dominant. Tease denial. Edging. Post orgasam ***. Pegging various sizes depending on her mood chastity play . Not 24/7 😅 light to extreme ballbusting. Maybe even cuckold play from time to time
  • 2 weeks later...
JazmineLatishaJones
Posted

You tell me. I have no idea what I'm doing here. I'm trans MTF. I discovered silicone prosthetics a while back and I fell in love with them. They help me compensate and feel better about my body image.  To me this isn't about sex. it's about feeling comfortable in your own skin, even if some of it happens to be made of silicone.