Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Stickingsub
Posted

Mistresses who use enemas to punishbtheir subs wat r their views

• 2 weeks later...
lingerielover81
Posted

Wearing women's clothing as a 40 years old man. Also being sexy cheerleader or school girl wearing that outfit.

cuddles3672
Posted

Getting spanked by a woman, being tied up not knowing what comes next

SachaSieger
Posted

I'd say snowballs and (clean) armpits :heart_eyes:

Posted

Diaper *** and submission would be mine.

• 2 weeks later...
GoddessAstaroth
Posted

i'm a control freak. orgasm control, cum denial, edging, controlling the sub's underwear, controlling their mind to the point when they agree to cnc or whoring themselves out in public… and the list goes on. 

Posted

I'm looking to see both sides of the street but new to this life

Posted

Love giving multiple orgasms to women and keep going untill they ask me to stop

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm new to the site , I have a smoking fetish , gloves , high heels , wet look clothes and hoop earrings 

Posted

Hiya I'm also new here. My fetish is nose blowing whether it be in hankies or tissues but mainly hankies.

I love the sight of snot too dripping into a hanky also

Posted
9 hours ago, Jayfro said:

I'm new to the site , I have a smoking fetish , gloves , high heels , wet look clothes and hoop earrings 

I  have a massive smoking fetish  if i had a womam smoking id drop to  my knees and worship them    even offer a tribute

Posted
On 6/20/2021 at 4:47 PM, GoddessAstaroth said:

i'm a control freak. orgasm control, cum denial, edging, controlling the sub's underwear, controlling their mind to the point when they agree to cnc or whoring themselves out in public… and the list goes on. 

Sounds good

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Also new to the site. For me it's scarves and capes. 

Posted

I really like wearing stockings also love to deep throat even if I have a bit of a gag reflex 😂😂

Posted

Sounds good

9 hours ago, natalie_jx said:

I really like wearing stockings also love to deep throat even if I have a bit of a gag reflex 😂😂

Posted

Very long real) nails in woman, is my fetish since I was a kid , every day it’s on my mind

JacquelynVelvets
Posted

Hello all. New to the site! 

I have been a fetishist for most of my adult life (particularly KO, Choro, and Cradle Carries), and I've been making fetish content for those and many many other fetishes (Giantess, Balloons, Hypn0, bondage, etc) for over 15 years. 

I'm interested in discussing the psychology of fetish and meeting new folks here!

Posted
On 7/27/2021 at 4:07 PM, MissVelvets said:

Hello all. New to the site! 

I have been a fetishist for most of my adult life (particularly KO, Choro, and Cradle Carries), and I've been making fetish content for those and many many other fetishes (Giantess, Balloons, Hypn0, bondage, etc) for over 15 years. 

I'm interested in discussing the psychology of fetish and meeting new folks here!

I would be intersted in talking

• 2 months later...
Singlegirl0905
Posted

Mommy son? Anyone I'm 7 months pregnant and breast feeding makes me Horny!!

Posted

Being  pissed on   also  eating  another mans cream pie  out  of a woman