Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Posted (edited)

For me, to be In a LTR with a girl who would use my face as her personal seat, not sexually, just as a normal seat for when she needs a seat but having issues finding a girl who doesn’t want me to pay her to date me for this 

Edited by Deleted Member
Misspelled
Posted

Long hair mostly.  I love the feeling of it around my neck.  Snug, but I still want to breathe.  

Posted

Maybe pegged   also  a woman who smokes  ciggys  while i lick her pussy

Posted

I have a big kink for CBT: it lightens my mood.

Posted

I love women wearing latex. It's the look, feel and smell of them and if they have an Eastern European accent as well ( eg Russian/Polish) then that makes it even better.

Posted
2 hours ago, Boo-69 said:

I love women wearing latex. It's the look, feel and smell of them and if they have an Eastern European accent as well ( eg Russian/Polish) then that makes it even better.

Should read :- smell of it

Posted

I like to get beat by a domineering female black belt 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Mine is cumming on pussy while she opens it up. Then shoving my cock back in after I cum

Posted

I love to dominate my wife and see her submit. I want to see her get fucked by others and see her get tied up and spanked by them. My wife loves being spanked and tied up.

Posted

I'm a DL and pretty new to this site. Looking to meet others, have fun, and see where it takes us.

Posted

New to this site. I'm a Sub who dipped my toe into Fetish/BDSM several yrs ago when I was exploring and finding myself. I had an amazing friend at the time who was an experienced Dom who introduced me to the scene. Currently just enjoying some self exploration after time away from the scene.  

I enjoy rope & leather bondage, vacumn pumps, ice cubes, clamps, little bit of flogging, vibrators, delayed gratification, selective medical fetish & being dominated by a trusted Dom within the limits I set. 

lowcollar
Posted

First, I love women who don't shave anything. Also, love a golden face sitting, pegging, nipple biting, being slapped and verbally ***d.

Posted

Breeding  is a big fetish also  women wearing dr style latex gloves   and  ciggy  smoking women    also i have a fetish  for paying women

Posted

Intimacy in or on skin tight clothing ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello , I  am  fetish slave, i like

Smelly - sweaty feet , ass worship , spitting, smelly stockings , worn lingerie, pissing , scat , mature women , role playing.

Posted

Tickling and feet all the way for me. 

• 2 weeks later...
cuddles3672
Posted

Biggest fetish would be being physically dominated by a woman and being tied up. But my longest fantasy has slightly different odd take on it.

Posted

being dressed in female clothing, posed and tightly tied up so that i can't move, then becoming a chair for my Femdom to sit on my face for a prolonged period of time 

Posted

I love facesitting and smothering. 

cuddles3672
Posted

I will admit facesitting does sound intriguing. 

Posted

I’m into muscle worship

Stickingsub
Posted

Dominant Mistresses who give enemas to their subs

Stickingsub
Posted

Dominant Mistresses who give enemas to their subs