Is liking golden showers normal

lu****

Posted

it's a common fetish, nothing to be ashamed of.

But, also - a bit like many fetishes, not something you might immediately raise on a first date in a restaurant.

Remember, people always have a right to say 'no' and going up to strangers asking about it will make it seem you care more about your fetish than them and that pretty much always ends in a no

Posted

Sure u can ask but important it's the way u do it. The approach it's important. I never did it, I never asked someone but I would try it. I believe I never meet the right person

Posted

You need a partner with an interest in pee play before you even broach the subject.

Posted

It’s just fine - the rush from that hot, fresh fluid @ her body temperature cannot be described but, that endorphin RUSH!

Posted

Normal here less in vanilla world. You should discuss it during your communication with the other party. Not many women are into it... 

Posted

The way I've done it with my slaves, once they understand and have agreed that they will get a golden shower, I put a que card in the bath tub.

The agreement is I'll do it when I want to.

I have them kneel in the tub,  say, "Present," (they keel up straight, put their hands behind their neck and pull their elbow back. It's the same position I'll apply thier collar, and therefore, it feels positive to us. )

They will feel whatever else they feel about the first golden shower. Apprehension of the unknown, maybe ***. hopefully, because I choose (and I would argue, groom) slaves to want to please me, there hopefully is that positive aspect to it.

Then they can be heard reading the que  card.

"This slave, is honored, to be showered with Master's love."

And I piss on them, the first time, from the chest down.

I love the dichotomy of the negative and positive. So for, this has gone well. But remember, we have an on going relationship, so it's not sprung on them early or out of the blue.

My wife, just giggles and gets spacey when I piss on her.

My adult llittle girl is apprehensive and embarrassed but then, those last few spurts of piss make her giggle too.

Posted
On 12/18/2020 at 12:20 PM, Dreamaway said:

You need a partner with an interest in pee play before you even broach the subject.

When someone tells me something is, for example, a hard limit, I'll say, "I enjoy it, but I promise to not bring it up. Remind me that it's a limit if I do."

Often, after some time goes by, they find they can trust me, they will bring up one or two of those limits and we begin the dicussion.

Posted

Whatever you do the in the privacy of your home that's consensual is 100% okay

Posted

I have a hard time with the word normal. But what one person likes that's what they like. It doesn't matter if someone else doesn't like it you just don't do that activity with them. In my younger days I pushed and pushed and pushed to make the person want to do what I wanted them to do. I have since learned that being less pushy gets better results. And there are different limits 2 golden showers or pee play. With any of my partners I have never and we'll never pee in the face. But from the chest down if they are comfortable with it then I'm comfortable with it. I hope that I've given you some helpful advice and not more confusion. Merry Christmas and have a kinky good night.

Posted

I love it but it has been awhile. I miss it!

Posted

I don’t consider anything sexual abnormal. Sex is a very interesting thing and as long as it is consensual and shared by adults, anything goes in my book. Sex and “kinky” sex is the most fascinating thing imaginable. I can’t learn enough about it.

Posted

It can be a very erotically charged fetish as the body temp feels so hot.

I’ve consumed & fed & it’s taste can be varied via diet intake - although embarrassingly exciting & it always made me hard - it can go from horribly bitter to almost flavorless but, as long as you both are healthy it won’t harm you! Ask me anything!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

No, absolutely is not normal, but obviously there are many individuals who enjoy the experience.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I mean I've let my ex orgasm donor ejaculate in my face a few times especially in the 69. Water sports/female ejaculate drinking is an aphrodisiac to me when it's with a willingly satisfying partner who plays exactly into your dirty little secrets and fulfilments. 💦😉😜

Posted
4 minutes ago, AwkwardNoobie said:

I mean I've let my ex orgasm donor ejaculate in my face a few times especially in the 69. Water sports/female ejaculate drinking is an aphrodisiac to me when it's with a willingly satisfying partner who plays exactly into your dirty little secrets and fulfilments. 💦😉😜

But to answer your question about golden showers, I wouldn't knowingly and willingly let my partner pee on me or into my face and mouth. Btw that would only happen if we're drunk from the evening out. Lol drunk sex you will do just about anything and enjoy it when it probably wouldn't turn you on sober.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

A yes from me. Whatever you and your partner are comfortable with.

Posted

I think it’s hot and who cares what normal is?

Posted

MMMM...PERFECTLY NORMAL, to receive golden showers. You may pee all over me and into my insatial thirsty mouth too if you want. I am always thirsty for your female champagne. 😋🍓💦💦💦👄👅