Golden showers.

Firsttimegoldenshowe

Firsttimegoldenshowe
Posted

New to the whole thing but im looking for some advice on it. I know its not difficult lol but i need to hear the best ways to do it on/for a guy! Being a bigger woman.

Glasgowdom1991
Posted
Sqaut over is probly the the best way unless you have the space and ability to sort or arch it
Posted
Have them kneel in bath/ shower. Stand over them and out one leg on side of bath? Just fyi, you can sometimes find it hard to 'go' bc your body is trained "pee in loo".
Posted
You say it’s not difficult but I always struggle even using the loo when someone’s around so it used to take a lot for me to relax to do it. (Definitely not my thing now)
My own personal rule was always to drink lots which sounds obvious, but I did it so that my stream was clear & clean rather than dark & dehydrated.
I only ever did it over guys in a shower(room)
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/20/2021 at 9:02 PM, Charmander said:

Have them kneel in bath/ shower. Stand over them and out one leg on side of bath? Just fyi, you can sometimes find it hard to 'go' bc your body is trained "pee in loo".

My wife could not pee that way, only on the toilet.  We bought a porta potty on ebay and now I can drink her pee every day and twice yesterday.