Crossdressing with wife

nfet

Posted

So I finnaly met a woman that encouraged me to crossdress with her.. I have a fetish for nylons,pantyhose,encasement,role play, dom and sub. She loved her lingerie.. I had always tried wearing women underwear before.. just cuz I love that silky soft to the touch look. Accent body part very well.... one day she was wearing a black body stocking.. I had such a urge to do the same.. we were similar in size. As far as height goes.. actually she was a lil heavier than me... so I encased myself in black and white pantyhose.. could wait to go down on here.. taste her juice via nylon...👌

Posted

Sounds like you are well suited together, love the last sentence amazing sensations 🍉

• 1 year later...
Cristielynn
Posted

It has to be the most awesome thing to have a wife who totally enjoyed the fact that I love wearing sexy lingerie and heels and mini skirts stockings and dresses..she likes to pick out something sexy from her side of the closet..she really likes me to do little fashion shows we are heavy into roleplay and I love being her sexy slutty Girlfriend Kristie who is craving SAM HER MALE SIDE..SHE PUTS ON HER BLACK LEATHER HARNESS AND SLIPS A NICE BLACK DILDOE AND WE JUST HAVE THE BEST TIME..LET ME JUST SAY ITS SO NICE TO NOT BE PUT DOWN BECAUSE I SHAVED AROUND MY COCK.. THIS ONE LIKE TO SHAVE ME ITS SO DAMN HOT..SI YES I AM VERY HAPPY AND FINALLY CONTENT AND COMFORTABLE IN BIENG ABLE TO EXPRESS MY FEMININE SIDE ..LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

• 2 months later...
Posted
So I'm just looking for a female that's into taking and will take me in and help me explore my feminent side
  • 6 months later...
Queen_Holzripper
Posted
My husband and I do this and it is a huge turn on for me so she him in some short shorts that his dick hangout the bottom or a short dress that when he bends over his ass shows... I love role playing together and having him wear some sexy that he got for me
Posted
I wish I could find a woman willing to help me explore pegging but so far I've not met one
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Dirtier kinkier something is more exciting and intensr
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/27/2023 at 6:37 AM, Queen_Holzripper said:

My husband and I do this and it is a huge turn on for me so she him in some short shorts that his dick hangout the bottom or a short dress that when he bends over his ass shows... I love role playing together and having him wear some sexy that he got for me

Posted

Hello....I'm Charles! Do you have a favorite topic for role play?

Posted
1 minute ago, Old-school said:

Hello....I'm Charles! Do you have a favorite topic for role play?

I like it dirty!!

Posted
I hope I find a woman that will help me like that. And I keep looking for one that wants a long-term relationship and will encourage it and help me explore that side
  • 3 months later...
Posted
A partner who is open to this would be wonderful!!!!! I actually love playing dress up!!! Gives that sluty feeling!!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I had the best experiences of my life with a woman who dressed me up ….  I posted a pic in my pics.  I don’t think I’ll ever be with another like her .  I miss her and am thankful. She doesn’t care that the pic is up… we did videos online, etc.   Have fun everyone.  

Posted

I have a female friend who lets me indulge in this.

I love dressing up in Bra and Panties and those stretchy dresses/skirts in front of her.

She lets me be a "woman" and spanks me too.

I love it!

• 1 month later...
Posted
I would love to have a female friend to join in and do this together and is as turned on by it as I am
  • 4 weeks later...
Tiffany-3348
Posted
On 2/1/2021 at 8:13 AM, nfet said:

So I finnaly met a woman that encouraged me to crossdress with her.. I have a fetish for nylons,pantyhose,encasement,role play, dom and sub. She loved her lingerie.. I had always tried wearing women underwear before.. just cuz I love that silky soft to the touch look. Accent body part very well.... one day she was wearing a black body stocking.. I had such a urge to do the same.. we were similar in size. As far as height goes.. actually she was a lil heavier than me... so I encased myself in black and white pantyhose.. could wait to go down on here.. taste her juice via nylon...👌

You're extremely blessed to have a woman like that to explore your female side 👍👍👍not all of us are that fortunate 😔

Posted
I use to have a girl I could dress up with it was ok I don’t think she liked it she just put up with it. I would love to find one that got off on it too .
SubofMissRose
Posted

My Dom wife recently took me to a busy restaurant and dominated me. I had a lacy purple bra under my shirt and was so nervous about people noticing my bumps but i have never been so aroused. Normally I wear bra, skirt, stockings and suspenders when she ties me up. Just love the feeling, particularly bras. Very lucky that my wife gets off on it.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Wow I’m super jealous :( but happy for you :)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I've gone as far as wearing fake boobs in a bra, pink assless panty hose, high heels, lipstick, eye shadow etc. tons of fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Thats amazing, wish my wife was the same. I love CDing, always wear panties and stockings or tights under day clothes when I can. Love wearing skirts that show off my legs, even if it is only me that sees them.