Your opinion to help someone new.

Si****

Posted

Ive been contacted by someone new who wanted my advice. Ive given it but I think it would help her to see others opinions on a situation.

She has not long ended a D/s relationship. When Her D instructed her to do a task that would place her at great risk, she refused. She has ended the relationship but her D is saying she has to receive a beating every day for two weeks in order to be released from him. She (not knowing better) went to him for her first punishment where he beat her badly drawing ***. He didnt stop even whar she screamed as many safe words she could. Details in a nutshell and condenced down)

Your opinions on this please.

Cheekysub247
Posted

Omg what a **** he is, abusive, not a dominant or a gentleman. A danger to every person he meets and he should face the police

Posted

Wtf? That's my opinion. Seems someone does need a beating, a hard one, and it is not that lass. Sickening.

Posted

Never go back to him !! She's in her right to refuse a task like that, which he shouldn't have given anyway , and to want to punish her for daring to leave him ...... He can do one !

Posted

For any newbies which hopefully will never be in that situation, a Dom will never ask a sub to do anything if the relationship end! Maybe return toys or collars but in any circumstances what’s happened to this woman should happen.

Posted
34 minutes ago, cheekymiss247 said:

Omg what a **** he is, abusive, not a dominant or a gentleman. A danger to every person he meets and he should face the police

This 100%. thats not a consensual safe relationship. She should go to the police and get help to stay safe and report that abusive arsehole before he thinks he can get away with worse. I hope she will be okay and has a way of coping with this awful traumatic experience

Posted
8 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

@SirGreen contact me ASAP... can’t pm you 

I cant, you also have filters lol

Posted

I have no words here that don’t involve me wanting to “Educate” this man
Belongs in a cage hopefully with a bigger bully than him

Posted

That’s assault. Report to police.

Posted
18 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

I cant, you also have filters lol

You should be now

Posted

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Posted

Here's an opinion from a dominant sadist: that is assault. She was right to end the relationship and I would say could use some PTSD counseling from a kink friendly professional. It seems like she acted in good faith whereas the other party is a manipulative sociopath.
Again, as someone who enjoys taking a stick to a consenting adult, any person is allowed to withdraw their consent at any time for any reason. I don't care what the role is or who's physically stronger or what the damn agreement was. "I don't feel safe and I want to stop" means STOP, whether it's a session or the relationship.
I hope this thread helps.

Posted (edited)

Oh my gosh I have no words!!!!!!!!! He should not be a D at all!!!!! He's an abusive twatcockwomble end of!!!!! So so so sorry your friend has been through this 😠

I actually had this happen to me, my first D/s experience he held me down and beat my ass with a paddle so hard, I was bruised and battered, even though I shouted and screamed my safe word so many times he wouldn't stop, I eventually got away by kicking him off me. I couldn't sit down properly for weeks on end I was shook up and even left the scene for 6 months. I should have gone to the police but couldn't put myself through that again after my previous relationship which was abusive. Even though I should have cause lord knows if he's done it since just wish now looking back I'd have gone to the police. 

She definitely needs to stay away and never ever go back to him, he for sure needs reporting.

Edited by lil-monster
Added more
lolli-leigh
Posted

absolutely assault and needs reporting. I am so sorry to hear this and your friend is lucky to have you x love and hugs x

Posted
1 hour ago, SirGreen said:

Ive been contacted by someone new who wanted my advice. Ive given it but I think it would help her to see others opinions on a situation.

She has not long ended a D/s relationship. When Her D instructed her to do a task that would place her at great risk, she refused. She has ended the relationship but her D is saying she has to receive a beating every day for two weeks in order to be released from him. She (not knowing better) went to him for her first punishment where he beat her badly drawing ***. He didnt stop even whar she screamed as many safe words she could. Details in a nutshell and condenced down)

Your opinions on this please.

I'm tempted to say report him to the police but that may open a can of worms, especially in the current climate.

So my advice is run like hell. Block him and have no contact with him. Ever again. He's breached his responsibilities as a Dom so loses any power he had.

Posted

I’ve pretty much told her that it wasn’t anything short of assault and bodily harm by a man who not only stepped over the line but travelled 100miles past it. She has reached out to me and I’ve given her my opinion of what she should do but I wanted her to be able to see the views of the community to see the majority of people’s thoughts on it. Ultimately she and only she can decide what to do but I will respect and support her in any decision she chooses. Thanks everyone for their comments. I dont know who he is and thats probably a good thing for him.

Posted

As someone who was in an abusive relationship for many years prior to my Ds relationship I can see the signs of control and *** and all the other reasons she went back, even if it was to end the relationship.
I am now in a respectful and caring relationship which also includes sadism which has took respect and honesty and many many hours of communication to form.
I am glad she contacted you Sir Green as this woman is most likely at the start of an extremely long and difficult journey.
Please pass on that there is always light at the end of the tunnel, following over 20 years of *** I have my Master who I feel safe and nurtured with, I know her situation is different from my old life however the bonds that keep you in that sort of relationship tend to form very quickly, However the strength she needs is in us all.

Posted

Oh nooo. She does not need his permission to be released and there is never any type of consequence for being released! She is first and foremost a person. Her safety ALWAYS comes first.

Posted

Are there any support groups that people know of, who she could contact?  That might then be able to help her 'state' her case to the police .  

Obviously the ultimate decision is hers - but I expect that kind of support would be invaluable and a great help (i 

Posted

Would depend where she stays, women’s aid are good and certainly non judgmental.

Posted

That would be a criminal offence, and photos of the injuries plus a hospital/doctor/nurses/friends/ evidence would be enough to prosecute. This D described is just an offender.

Posted

I totally get where@Bountyis coming from about the current climate, but this sort of thing can't slide (and what most of us do is already technically illegal anyway). Police, no bones about it.