Posted
1 hour ago, Galvatron2480 said:

everything goes.

no it doesn't

consent is still key - along with the right to say 'no' or 'not now'

Posted
19 hours ago, Galvatron2480 said:

everything goes.

I am a pansexual swinger, and my wife is bisexual and swinging does NOT MEAN EVERYTHING GOES! Different people like different things! Me and my Mrs will share a pussy to lick and a cock to suck, but I love to crossdress and my Mrs isn't into it so she takes no part in those type of meets!! And thats just one thing that NEVER GOES as a swinging couple! Just like anal sex, *** and toilet games, they NEVER GO! And consent is paramount of course, being a swinger doesn't mean you are just a sex toy, it becomes a way of life, and for the better in our opinion! We have been swinging for 9 years! Swingers are very particular in what they want, just because we do what we do does not mean EVERYTHING GOES, and does not mean ANYONE GOES either! Educate yourself before you embarrass yourself next time my friend. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Posted

From the Mrs. as to what to expect. “The unexpected” being put in a situation in which you are ***

Posted
8 minutes ago, KOnKO1978 said:

From the Mrs. as to what to expect. “The unexpected” being put in a situation in which you are ***

only if that's what you want 

Posted

So. If you and your partner want to go swinging - say with another couple - you will discuss this together along with whatever boundaries you wish to have in place.   This is something that can also be discussed with the couple you swing with.

These could be relationship boundaries or individual boundaries and could vary depending on who you are with.  

If you go to a swingers club - each club will have it's own rules - but consent is still key.   Granted, you (or rather, the female partner) is likely to be approached by gentlemen but still - what is and isn't OK is still discussed.

It might be that you (or she) is happy to be put into a room and be ridden by anyone who wants a go anyway they want to. Or there could be limits.

I've been in group sex situations and there's been both hopes (triple penetration was one ladies aim) limits (spanking only with bare hands to red) or boundaries (one lady was very specific with a "no anal unless your cock is smaller than my butt plug") 

Posted
On 3/26/2021 at 5:09 PM, HornyBiCurious said:

Me and my partner are wanting to try swinging but unsure about how to find places and where to look?

There are swingers web sites

• 10 months later...
Posted

i am also quite interesting about it, yes, my hubby too. but where can we find right couples. we are from China