Adult Baby Diaper Lovers

MCOG

Rwilliams4241994
Posted
3 hours ago, StrictMaster44 said:

You're welcome. If you have questions I can help.

Thank you most definitely 

Posted
I want to do it, but can’t bring myself to do so. I know I’m easily hypnotized via text chats, and have tried to get some hypnotists to make me incontinent in order to *** me into wearing diapers, but I’ve not found anyone willing to do that. I just feel the experience would be more meaningful if I had to wear them, rather than deciding to wear them. But the thought of being ***d into it is really quite exciting to me, if only I could make it happen!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I would love to play mommy for y’all
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Yeah I definitely am. I have been wearing for 11 years now and it's a huge turn on for me. I have for the last 11 years been doing a podcast to help those new to it understand and get the most. While also helping those who are ashamed of the kink be more accepting of themselves.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Alexislove-1389
Posted
I want to bad I don't want my first-time to be alone I want to be encouraged to do it not sneak and do it
Posted
My current girlfriend wants to try diapers out for the ***. I am a bit apprehensive.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
JustThat1DL499
Posted

I am really into wearing diapers and wetting them!

If you want to chat, feel free to hit me up!

• 3 weeks later...
Christopher-9273
Posted

I love wetting and pooping in my diapers. That's the whole part of being a ABDL sissy baby boy 

BabyBuns
Posted

I want to be ***d to both wet and mess in my diapers. I've been unable to wet during a session, but I have wet in my diapers before my session had started at the request of my dominatrix I had hired that evening back in 1995. 

Jbabyuk
Posted

Hi i am new here just join , trying to get used to this site how it works ,im also on fetlife

• 1 month later...
Ricky0694
Posted

I have been a ab/do for most of my life. I'm more of a parafilic infantilist that enjoys bondage and ***. I most likely to be told that if I'm going to act like a baby I'll be treated like one. I am a true submissive when a thick disposable diaper is put on me. I have a very open minded girlfriend that doesn't share the interest in being my dominant in the role, and has encouraged me to seek out like minded individuals that might like to either play with me, babysit me, dominant me, or even conduct some diaper *** on me. I am very open minded to friendship and or more 

Ricky0694
Posted
On 10/29/2023 at 4:32 PM, BlackCherrie said:

I would love to play mommy for y’all

I would really enjoy a mommy roll play figure I can submit to and have some fun. I love being dressed and treated like a 2 year old. I also am interested in being in bondage, ***, and public daring exploration 

Ricky0694
Posted
On 1/20/2024 at 5:42 PM, Alexislove-1389 said:

I want to bad I don't want my first-time to be alone I want to be encouraged to do it not sneak and do it

Want to have a play date to romp around with? We can take it slow and test the waters together. Love to have a play mate

Ricky0694
Posted
On 1/21/2024 at 5:17 PM, lizzeeetgal99 said:

My current girlfriend wants to try diapers out for the ***. I am a bit apprehensive.

Would you be down to hanging out as friends and allowing her to humiliate me in diapers?

Ricky0694
Posted
On 1/2/2019 at 3:00 AM, SaidistDL said:

Yup and messing especially if ots ***d

Maybe we can get ourselves into a daring situation and fill some diapers together. I'd like to explore new and humiliating ways to ***ly fill my diapers

Ricky0694
Posted
On 9/19/2018 at 8:38 PM, Laluna-9334 said:

i am looking for someone to change my diaper and look after me

I also enjoy everything AB/DL, I like to play both rolls, baby and daddy. We could even play together as babys if your up to it 

Ricky0694
Posted
On 10/8/2023 at 7:05 PM, Deleted profile said:

I want to do it, but can’t bring myself to do so. I know I’m easily hypnotized via text chats, and have tried to get some hypnotists to make me incontinent in order to *** me into wearing diapers, but I’ve not found anyone willing to do that. I just feel the experience would be more meaningful if I had to wear them, rather than deciding to wear them. But the thought of being ***d into it is really quite exciting to me, if only I could make it happen!

I'd be happy to play with you sometime and show you some really cool restraints  that are available that will insure that you will have no choice but to use your diapers. A trust worthy partner can really make the experience worth while

Posted

Hello I am an ordinary guy at work but when I get home I change into my nappy white tights and blonde wig and frilly pink dress Mary Jane shoes as three years old little girl do think my girl friend will like me as baby girl xx