Adult Baby Diaper Lovers

MCOG

Rwilliams4241994
Posted
3 hours ago, StrictMaster44 said:

You're welcome. If you have questions I can help.

Thank you most definitely 

Posted
I want to do it, but can’t bring myself to do so. I know I’m easily hypnotized via text chats, and have tried to get some hypnotists to make me incontinent in order to *** me into wearing diapers, but I’ve not found anyone willing to do that. I just feel the experience would be more meaningful if I had to wear them, rather than deciding to wear them. But the thought of being ***d into it is really quite exciting to me, if only I could make it happen!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I would love to play mommy for y’all
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Yeah I definitely am. I have been wearing for 11 years now and it's a huge turn on for me. I have for the last 11 years been doing a podcast to help those new to it understand and get the most. While also helping those who are ashamed of the kink be more accepting of themselves.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Alexislove-1389
Posted
I want to bad I don't want my first-time to be alone I want to be encouraged to do it not sneak and do it
Posted
My current girlfriend wants to try diapers out for the ***. I am a bit apprehensive.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
JustThat1DL499
Posted

I am really into wearing diapers and wetting them!

If you want to chat, feel free to hit me up!

• 3 weeks later...
Christopher-9273
Posted

I love wetting and pooping in my diapers. That's the whole part of being a ABDL sissy baby boy 

BabyBuns
Posted

I want to be ***d to both wet and mess in my diapers. I've been unable to wet during a session, but I have wet in my diapers before my session had started at the request of my dominatrix I had hired that evening back in 1995. 

Jbabyuk
Posted

Hi i am new here just join , trying to get used to this site how it works ,im also on fetlife