Adult Baby Diaper Lovers

MCOG

Posted
I do i wish i had a mommy or daddy to change me
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
March 25, 2018, Foxter said:

Ddlg is a very big fetish / life style for a lot of people. So people like to wear them because of how they feel, some for what they allowed you to do. 

It's not always a sexual thing, and not everyone who's into ddlg is into wearing diapers. But definitely a lot of people enjoy it. 

Its a shame MDLB isn't big

• 1 month later...
DLDaddy1285
Posted
Look no further. I'm here. Ta, Da.
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I love wearing diapers and everything babyish! I'm a little and dress in actual child's sized clothes I'm a size 10/12 L all my stuff is child's clothes! Love to wear every day out in public I use my diaper as a baby should! 

• 2 weeks later...
MichellyMichelle
Posted
On 3/24/2018 at 2:21 PM, MCOG said:

Is anyone really into wearing diapers and wetting them ? 

Yes! I just bought my first pair of cloth diapers but theyre not arriving until the end of the month boo :( So I have no diapers right now and it's making me so frustrated.

Posted

honestly I've been trying to find local kink minded people to have playdates/being padded up together in public places. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I wear diapers 24/7, for need..but also have come to really enjoy them.  Although a majority of my purchases are Tena or Prevail..I do order a pack or two of the cute ones.  There is just something comforting to have an adorable thick diaper on my old bum.  Thankfully I only wet...

• 1 month later...
Posted

I Luv being an abdl. It's just so hard for me to find a Life partner. Finding someone to play with isn't hard but finding someone like me and that will Luv me is quite a different thing.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I’m just a curious little one…

What are your thoughts on an adult baby girl who is chronologically retirement age?

To be honest, it seems like there aren’t many people who are actually interested from my experience.

I have a little that comes out when she can however there’s few people that I’ve run into who seem interested in that aspect.

It’s pretty easy to find people who like to beat me and tie me up but since I’ve been open to seeing people I’ve come across three people who come close to wanting to be a caretaker.

• 5 months later...
Posted
On 3/24/2018 at 8:21 PM, MCOG said:

Yes I am and love it

• 1 month later...
Posted
To answer the mods question, yes I do love diapers and many people do too. The community seems to be mostly made up of dudes who want mommies to take care of them though. It seems kinda one sided, with most "diaper chicks" really just being fettish workers that do it to sell videos and pics rather than really being into the lifestyle. Just my 2 cents. On another note, this app seems custom made for bdsm and nothing else. Is there any way to specify abdl or diapers while searching for members? Im new to this app and its quite frustrating to work with so far. Any help is appreciated!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Meee, and contrary to message above, there is a whole bunch of females who wear diapers because they genuinely enjoy it. Would like to point out the friendly reminder that this app does not represent all of the abdl community. And for the little boys, don't let the message above make you feel guilty for being in the community. For the little girls, don't let the above stereotype comment above get to ya. Love you all and I give huggies (as long as their is consent) 🥰

Posted

I wear nappies, but never 'use' them.  Its the look and feel I love.  I prefer the old cloth ones with rubber / plastic pants over the top.

Posted

I do.  I stay on them wet as long as I can.  Plus I love the noise of my rubbers when moving around.  I managed to get nappy rash and it's just what I wanted

Posted

I am very much into it.

I like wearing them and wetting and messing them and being changed, wiped, powdered.l while I suck my thumb.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I am ABDL boy since the age of 10 and am 26 now. I really need a mommy dom to put me back in diapers. I have not worn or used my diapers since 2021. However I sleep with stuffed ***s nightly since I was born so since 1997. I do have Little For Big Pacifier that I love to use for nurturing needs
Posted
I am not sexually active so am interested in girls my age who like role playing
Rwilliams4241994
Posted

I’ve always been ashamed of my fetish until now 

Rwilliams4241994
Posted
3 hours ago, StrictMaster44 said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Glad you are more open to it now

Thank you I’m still exploring it