Older men and (much) younger women

Pa****

Posted

I may get ripped to shreds on this. But here goes.

This one is intended mainly for the ladies on this site, but it would be interesting to hear the views of guys as well.

As I have gotten older, I seem to attract attention from much younger woman when I am out ( although I haven’t been out much over the last year…). I am an ordinary guy, yes I dress smartly, but I don’t wear designer brands and I don’t drive a flash car. In fact I consider myself to be an “ordinary Joe”.

Yet,  when I go out  I often attract the attention of women in their late 20’s and early /mid 30’s. Even at my daughters wedding I had one of her friends spend the day trying to get my attention ( and she had her boyfriend with her)..

Some are obviously looking for a night of free drinks, but most are wanting to engage with me. And I have subsequently had an enjoyable time with them.

I am not complaining, nor am I bragging. But I am trying to understand : what it is  that attracts younger women to older men ?

So the question I have for the ladies is this : What attracts you to a much older man and why ?

And, for for the gents I would be interested to know your experiences are of this, and how it made you feel .

Over to you.

Posted

With age comes maturity, stability and experience. Its not always true and I certainly don't go seeking out older guys. For me, at least (because i'm not speaking for others) its not an age thing, its more about character/personality/good chat/having aspirations and not being a complete douchebag which are the more important aspects

Posted

I would say they like the confidence they see in you. That is very attractive to women and they think you know how to treat a Woman right and don't waste *** on stupid materialistic things.

Posted

What’s make you think they are attracted to you? They might just be polite ? Your perception of someone attitude might not be the actual intention. Unless of course they really ask you directly to get kinky with them?

Posted
13 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

What’s make you think they are attracted to you? They might just be polite ? Your perception of someone attitude might not be the actual intention. Unless of course they really ask you directly to get kinky with them?

Body language, eye contact , subsequent conversations and in some cases .... ...sex.

Nylon-Nellie
Posted

I am nearly 50, so for me to date a much older guy is non-negotiable. What will work for me, is someone of similar age to me. I wouldn't date a much younger guy, because it just doesn't sit well with me, because my Daughter is 28.

As to why younger ladies prefer older men, only them themselves can answer.

Are you attracting the younger ladies, with the way that you come across to them? Your behaviour, body language, etc?

Posted

I don't know as I've nearly always gone for younger men (and vice versa) but you are not the only one. I have several older male friends who find the same!

Posted

Coming from someone who only goes for older Men/Women... 

For me - it's the maturity, the life experience, the understanding and the selflessness of alot of the 'older generation'.. Not all, you get close minded people in all age groups. But generally I find - the younger ones I've been with were quite immature, needy and often quite narrow minded and often with only one thing in mind. 

Where as most of the older ones I've been with, were more open minded, understanding and accepting of things and often have good personalities and banter that reaches my level. 

All of this and the fact that I'm generally only attracted to those that are alot older than me. I simply don't find anyone under the age of 26/27 'my type' but again, that's due more to their personality and not their physical appearance.  

Posted
17 minutes ago, TeeJay_98 said:

Where as most of the older ones I've been with, were more open minded, understanding and accepting of things and often have good personalities and banter that reaches my level. 

Sound like a good reason TJs and we like you for that 😈🐺

Posted

I used to go for older men. To me there was nothing more sexy than someone with experience who knew what they wanted and had that sense of self belief.

Now that I’m (very nearly 🙈) 40, I’ve found that I’m attracted to younger men, maybe it’s that I have found my own confidence and know myself so I’m not looking for it in anyone else?!

Posted

Im in my 50's now and my last 3 Sub females have all been in their 20's. When asking the obvious question about age difference. The answers are always the same. More experienced, treat them better, show more respect, care about them. Feel safer and they know older guys appreciate the younger females more. Maybe its a father figure thing i dont know. Ive also found that the younger Sub females ive met. Always are more mature beyond their years.
Good topic 👍👍

Miss_Sarina
Posted

I would say it is a mixture :

1-  You reading what you want to read on the interaction with these young women,  male ego and all that...

2- Younger women (girls) finding maturity attractive and an older male easier to manipulate.

3- Free drinks or whatever... yes sometimes for a simple free drink... again male ego and all that...

4-  your checking account, whatever you have it probably is more then their 20+ male friends.

BUT it also may be that they enjoy having the attention of an older man, knowing that you are... how to say looking at them with puppy eyes? ...

Just some possibilities to keep things real.

Posted
On 6/8/2021 at 2:17 PM, TeeJay_98 said:

Coming from someone who only goes for older Men/Women... 

For me - it's the maturity, the life experience, the understanding and the selflessness of alot of the 'older generation'.. Not all, you get close minded people in all age groups. But generally I find - the younger ones I've been with were quite immature, needy and often quite narrow minded and often with only one thing in mind. 

All of this and the fact that I'm generally only attracted to those that are alot older than me. I simply don't find anyone under the age of 26/27 'my type' but again, that's due more to their personality and not their physical appearance.  

Yes, you are perfectly right. Besides understanding and acceptance I will add also the respect. From my personal point of view, no matter what is your level of submission to me, humanity and respect should took in consideration all the times. There are out there those which are defining themselves like subhumans but, again, from my point of view is just a role play, that's why I said no matter the level of submission. 

I have an unique perspective which not many girls are able to understand special the youngest ones. As you said that the younger boys have only one thing in their heads 🤪 which is perfectly true, I'm saying also about young girls. Luckily me that are still girls like you out there and hope to find them on this platform. Read my full profile and I'm waiting you to reply in a personal message.

Have a wonderful day

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Seahorse_blacksea said:

Yes, you are perfectly right. Besides understanding and acceptance I will add also the respect. From my personal point of view, no matter what is your level of submission to me, humanity and respect should took in consideration all the times. There are out there those which are defining themselves like subhumans but, again, from my point of view is just a role play, that's why I said no matter the level of submission. 

I have an unique perspective which not many girls are able to understand special the youngest ones. As you said that the younger boys have only one thing in their heads 🤪 which is perfectly true, I'm saying also about young girls. Luckily me that are still girls like you out there and hope to find them on this platform. Read my full profile and I'm waiting you to reply in a personal message.

Have a wonderful day

There's no doubt about it that some of the younger women are also with only one thing in mind and yes... Respect is a big thing - or atleast should be. 

I won't reply via PM as I've no want or need to do so. That being said... I wish you the best of luck in your search.  ☺ 

Edited by TeeJay_98
Typo
Posted
21 hours ago, Miss_Sarina said:

I would say it is a mixture :

1-  You reading what you want to read on the interaction with these young women,  male ego and all that...

having actually real interaction is hardly misreading….

2- Younger women (girls) finding maturity attractive and an older male easier to manipulate.

how an experienced mature male can be manipulated when he already knows all the tricks, or maybe he’s also kind enough to play along…

3- Free drinks or whatever... yes sometimes for a simple free drink... again male ego and all that...

most of my young subs, actually insisted on paying their parts, either drinks or hotels stays. Showing they are also grown up or feminist ego and all that…. 

4-  your checking account, whatever you have it probably is more then their 20+ male friends.

can’t deny it but some young men are millionaire 🤷‍♂️

BUT it also may be that they enjoy having the attention of an older man, knowing that you are... how to say looking at them with puppy eyes? .

I am more of a wolf so I guess they are the puppy 🐺

but maybe your age, the protective mum nature incline you to be sarcastic when actually young women Really enjoy mature men for Just what they are. 

Posted
44 minutes ago, TeeJay_98 said:

There's no doubt about it that some of the younger women are also with only one thing in mind and yes... Respect is a big thing - or atleast should be. 

I won't reply via PM as I've no want or need to do so. That being said... I wish you the best of luck in your search.  ☺ 

Girls? 🤦‍♂️ I am sure TJays passed that age… also @Seahorse_blacksea we don’t use forum as a  hunting ground ! It’s a public place 

Posted

Miss Sarina i have to say i find your comments rather derogatory. With the assumption all men are the same. I can assure you and anyone who reads this i definitely do not have an Ego to feed. Or do i have the need to engage in any manipulation of any sort. As for the buying of free drinks. I myself have never drank alcohol or would i lavish it on any female. Your mention of Puppy dog eyes lol. My eyes are gone the Puppy dog age now.. Seen it all and some. Sexual physically mentally. Doing tours in Iraq, Afghanistan and Sierra Leone opens ones eyes. To things and scenes you could never imagine... All men are not the same.

Posted
3 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

Girls? 🤦‍♂️ I am sure TJays passed that age… also @Seahorse_blacksea we don’t use forum as a  hunting ground ! It’s a public place 

Did you read my profile and my post?  Where is the hunting?  I asked her to read my profile to proof myself that I'm repeating the same info everywhere and I'm not like others which one thing is saying in profile and the other thing are writing in forum.  Read my profile mean not only the description but ALL.  Are men so pathetic that are seeing threats and hunting in any actions?  And besides she replied me very elegant without your interference.  Or you are self declared archangel?  

Posted
3 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

You should ask for her forgiveness. Her nickname is TeeJay_98 and not TJay.  Or this is also hunting but this time I'm hunting you? 

Posted

I watch younger women do this often. And it’s usually because they know an older man will be generous. I’ve even asked and it’s usually that they know they will get something because they think they are more desperate for attention. Are they asking for anything? I think that would be the giveaway. Generally interested in YOU? Or in opportunity?

Posted

I have female friends that do this ALL the time. They generally have no interest in the older man besides financial interest. It’s crazy how generous some will be just for a couple texts

Posted

See now I am one of these younger females that would choose an older man over a younger guy and the clue is right there! Some of us younger girls just don't have the headspace to deal with these young guys of today that have no respect and take no responsibility, I often find that older men are better lovers, more respectful and just overall treat us better! Just my opinion.

Posted
3 hours ago, Charl27 said:

See now I am one of these younger females that would choose an older man over a younger guy and the clue is right there! Some of us younger girls just don't have the headspace to deal with these young guys of today that have no respect and take no responsibility, I often find that older men are better lovers, more respectful and just overall treat us better! Just my opinion.

You describe me very well 😘

Posted

When I was younger and a lot more insecure I used to always go for older guys, the attention they would lavish on me made me feel special...now Im older I realise I wasn’t special, far from it. So yes for me it was an insecurity thing chasing older men. 

I’m in my 30s now and guys and women my age now are more mature so I have no need to chase people much older. I would much rather find a person who likes me for me rather than my age being the preference.