NORMAL IS BORING TREASURE HUNT šŸ¤©

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Normal is Boring Treasure Hunt Clue List Glossary:

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
4 hours ago, AllanShetland said:

I donā€™t understand what Iā€™m looking for? Sorry Iā€™m new guy

Have sent you a message

Posted
5 minutes ago, PH3MDOMINA said:

Only working on my third one still donā€™t get completely

Ā 

4 minutes ago, PH3MDOMINA said:

Any help ??

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.Ā  If you would like some help, you are welcome to message me.Ā 

Posted

Iā€™m new to this, any help will be helpful

Posted

Clue # 16 Grid # 16 -Ā  What suits you best šŸ‘‘ā­ šŸ™ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™Žā€ā™€ļø either way, you all have one

Posted

This time is more difficult?? Having trouble finding them all šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Posted

Clue 16Ā  You can get free ones but others cost you .

Posted

The icon for #15 was a bit behind in getting posted.Ā  For those that didn't find it on the first try, a second try may result in better luck.

Posted

#16 The one thing everyone here has in common.Ā Ā 

Posted

16# join the club and get your ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦??????

Posted

Clue #16

The site has its privileges
Whatā€™s in your wallet ?

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

clue #16 which one will you be for this community?

Posted

#16 Need one of these for a private club perhaps?!

Posted

#16 are you a VIP ?Ā 

Posted

15 is still an enigma for me, I think I have been to every clickable section in the app to no avail so far....

Posted

Oh wow, #15 was a real longshot..... Last perv only... damn!

Posted
17 hours ago, MissLatex said:

could it be a "visitor" ...?Ā 

Myself - I have 2 missing. I thinkĀ it's 3 & 6 ..Ā  clues please.Ā  ThanksĀ Ā Ā 

Ā 

#6Ā  -- when living in the life style we all live by a code of conduct ..

#3Ā Ā Clue #3 we all need some self reflection some times orĀ Grid # 3 - No time like the present to look within

Posted
19 hours ago, RiRiOra said:

How do I give someone an icon ?

To give away a icon, you need to find a member who does not have one.Ā  Open their profile and if they do not have one it will say "Give away icon now"Ā  tap and one of your pieces will be given away.Ā  Ā  The site will give a random one of yours away, so it's best to keep a list of where you found them, so you know where to go back and collect your piece from.

Posted

I cant find any after 15, just 1 to 15 ok but rest :(

Posted
23 hours ago, Munch885 said:

Iā€™m new to this, any help will be helpful

Welcome to the site, you can find the rules on how to play below. You can also find the clues for each day available day so far by scrolling back through this forum thread.Ā 

On 7/15/2021 at 1:40 AM, iamjulia said:

This is how it works:

ā€“ Every day from 19th July until 11th August you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

ā€“ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".

ā€“ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!

ā€“ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd ā€“ give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the NORMAL IS BORING Treasure Hunt? šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of surprises. We're not just looking for who collected all icons ā€“ the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... no ones bites here (with no consent šŸ˜)!

Stay kinky and happy hunting!Ā 

Ā 

Posted
20 hours ago, essexsub4dom said:

Can I have clue 2 and 6 and 13 please x

To find the clues for each day you are missing, you only need scroll back through this forum thread and there are different ones posted by members for each day.Ā 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Astraeus said:

I cant find any after 15, just 1 to 15 ok but rest :(

You are only one short at the moment as there are currently 16 available, with another to be released at 3pm UK time today.Ā  You are welcome to message me if you need a hand with #16