NORMAL IS BORING TREASURE HUNT 🤩

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Normal is Boring Treasure Hunt Clue List Glossary:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue # 21 Grid # 21 -   I’m late, I’m late for a very important __?__!!  🍸 😋

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Clue #21 create the right ambiance for special encounter 

Posted

#21 Check your calendar!

Posted

#21 For lonely hearts or when desiring a new playmate...

Posted

I don’t even know what this treasure hunt icon is

Posted

21 was the easiest clue. If you need help pm me

Posted
1 hour ago, Strapon-me said:

Cant find 21 anywhere can anyone help plz

Anyone looking for # 21 :   Clues are: Martini....( as in cocktail ) & use this function to write an ad..  ( where would you find this function.. )       both clues are together.    

Posted

I’m stuck on #13,20,21. I’m sure I ve got the clues right but guessing it’s not coming up on the app. And haven’t found a way to bring up the browser version

Posted

Finally found #21 it refused to show up on the app had to go to the website

Posted
5 hours ago, Hale__Storm said:

How do I play?

5 hours ago, Jenley22 said:

I don’t even know what this treasure hunt icon is

4 hours ago, scoobydooo said:

Same

Welcome to the site, I see you all already have your first Treasure Hunt piece which is great.  To play the game and collect the pieces, below you will find the rules on how to play.  You can find the available clues so far, by scrolling back through this forum thread.  Each clue will hint you on where you might find the piece.  If you would like an example of what you are looking for, you are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a screen shot.  

On 7/15/2021 at 1:40 AM, iamjulia said:

This is how it works:

– Every day from 19th July until 11th August you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".

– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!

– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the NORMAL IS BORING Treasure Hunt? 🏴‍☠️

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of surprises. We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... no ones bites here (with no consent 😏)!

Stay kinky and happy hunting! 

Posted

21 is not showing up for me either where it is supposed to be.

Posted
1 hour ago, os81 said:

I’m stuck on #13,20,21. I’m sure I ve got the clues right but guessing it’s not coming up on the app. And haven’t found a way to bring up the browser version

I tried sending you a message but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  If you would like some help, you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, QueenRegina said:

21 is not showing up for me either where it is supposed to be.

Have sent you a message

Posted

20 and 21 not working for me

Posted
4 minutes ago, AlphaWolf said:

20 and 21 not working for me

Have sent you a message