NORMAL IS BORING TREASURE HUNT 🤩

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Normal is Boring Treasure Hunt Clue List Glossary:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

I can’t find 20 and 21… in the app

Posted

How do I play? I got 1 piece and I don’t know how? How do I find more?

Posted

Clue #22 browse close to you and you can find your prince

Posted

Clue #21
Always check your news feeds for upcoming events and write down the date

Posted

Got a feeling 22 is not working on the Android app...

Posted
3 hours ago, Samantha6667 said:

How do I play

2 hours ago, Samantha6667 said:

How do I play? I got 1 piece and I don’t know how? How do I find more?

Welcome to the site,  To play the game and collect the pieces, below you will find the rules on how to play.  You can find the available clues so far, by scrolling back through this forum thread.  Each clue will hint you on where you might find the piece.  If you would like an example of what you are looking for, you are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a screen shot.  

On 7/15/2021 at 1:40 AM, iamjulia said:

This is how it works:

– Every day from 19th July until 11th August you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".

– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!

– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the NORMAL IS BORING Treasure Hunt? 🏴‍☠️

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of surprises. We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... no ones bites here (with no consent 😏)!

Stay kinky and happy hunting! 

Posted
1 hour ago, SirJ said:

Got a feeling 22 is not working on the Android app...

An update went through on the Android APP yesterday which I think has affected the piece from displaying, as it is not viewable on mine either.  I have sent a message to @Annalou but you can still collect the piece via the Desktop and Mobile Desktop version of the site until the issue is fixed.  

Posted
8 hours ago, Legolas23 said:

Not finding 22.. digged so much here..

I tried to send you a message but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me if you would like some help.

Posted
3 hours ago, CacaLily said:

I can’t find 20 and 21… in the app

Have sent you a message

Posted
8 hours ago, Kenny219 said:

Can't find number 22

Have sent you a message

5 hours ago, TammyNatalia said:

I can't find  22.  Could someone message me please?

I was going to message you but I see you have found the piece now which is great 😊

Posted
5 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I tried to send you a message but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me if you would like some help.

The android app is having some issues after the update. Found 22 from website. Thanks though...

Posted
What is this treasure hunt? I am new here and didn’t get it :)
Posted
55 minutes ago, gambale said:

What is this treasure hunt? I am new here and didn’t get it :)

Welcome to the site,  the Treasure Hunt is like a scavenger hunt. Below you will find further details and the rules on how to play.  You can find the available clues so far, by scrolling back through this forum thread.  Each clue will hint you on where you might find the piece.  If you would like an example of what you are looking for, you are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a screen shot.  

On 7/15/2021 at 1:40 AM, iamjulia said:

Ready for the new Treasure Hunt? Here you find all the deets! And always remember.. Normal is boring! Rock on! 🤘🏼

This is how it works:

– Every day from 19th July until 11th August you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".

– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!

– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the NORMAL IS BORING Treasure Hunt? 🏴‍☠️

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of surprises. We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... no ones bites here (with no consent 😏)!

Stay kinky and happy hunting! 

Posted

Clue # 23 Grid # 23 - My buddies are far and wide, across oceans and great divides!!!  They made my list; do you get the gist? 😁

Posted

clue #23 I have many of these... how many have u added ?

Posted
#23 what would you do if I sang out of tune, would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me ur ears and sing you a song and il try and not sing out of key.
Posted

# 23 So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke
Your love life's kinky as hell

Posted
Clue #23
Garth said it best
I got friends in low places where the whiskey drowns amd the beer chases
Posted

Hey guys! The updates for the new FET app versions have caused a few issues with the Treasure Hunt icons, but the tech team are working on a solution. If you can't see the icons right now, log into Fetish.com, and you can find them there! <3

Posted
15 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Have sent you a message

I was going to message you but I see you have found the piece now which is great 😊

Yes Pixie....thanks...I did in the end..