NORMAL IS BORING TREASURE HUNT 🤩

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Normal is Boring Treasure Hunt Clue List Glossary:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Hi guys!! Any idea of 22 and 23? I'm quite lost!
Posted
Number 15 is the only one I haven't found yet
Posted
I keep checking for 23 and nothing. I don't have this list though.

And the app is working oddly. I uninstalled it, installed it again and the app keeps suggesting me to get the new version 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Posted
23 I seen you going down to china town... Why can't we be ......? Why cant we be .......?
Posted
6 hours ago, KaosAdy said:

23 I've looked in the right place on the App and nothing but do you need them to see it? I don't have anyone in this list.

4 hours ago, Fabulous_meh said:

I keep checking for 23 and nothing. I don't have this list though.

And the app is working oddly. I uninstalled it, installed it again and the app keeps suggesting me to get the new version 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Please refer to message below regarding the issues with the APP.   If you would both like some help locating the piece on the Desktop or Mobile Desktop version of the site in the interim you are welcome to message me. 

10 hours ago, Annalou said:

Hey guys! The updates for the new FET app versions have caused a few issues with the Treasure Hunt icons, but the tech team are working on a solution. If you can't see the icons right now, log into Fetish.com, and you can find them there! <3

Posted

#23 - A wise man once said: "You've got a ......  in me!"

Posted
11 hours ago, AlexXanderM said:

Number 15 is the only one I haven't found yet

Try checking out the people who been checking you out! Especially lately ;)

Posted
11 hours ago, Skylark said:

How do I send an icon to friends?

To give away a piece, you need to find a member who does not have one. Open their profile and if they do not have one it will say "Give away icon now" tap and one of your pieces will be given away. The site will give a random one of yours away, so it's best to keep a list of where you found them, so you know where to go back and collect your piece from.

Posted
hope you're enjoying the treasure hunt!
Posted
7 minutes ago, QueenRegina said:

Is icon #24 out?

Not yet, the piece is released at 3pm UK time each day, so not much longer to wait 😊

Posted
Okay, found 22 & 23 on the regular site as the app seems to be broken.
Posted

Clue # 24 Grid # 24 - I’ve wrapped up 🎁 my final clue and present it to you with love 💗🧚‍♀️

Posted (edited)

clue #24   To give a pressie in person ... is special 

Edited by Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Clue #24
To get one your happy but to give one is special

Posted
Clue #24: I only give this to people who I think are pretty special.
Posted
im just missing one but i dont know what one it is :/ can anyone help?