My bottom’s ass doesn’t bruise!

Posted

My bottom’s bottom doesn’t bruise anymore. Last night we were going all in and I was putting in as much effort as I could for the scene and giving her as much ***(*** is pleasure, right?;) ) as much she could handle. Her ass was visibly red and looked like it was going to bruise. She was checking the next morning after our scene and she was really upset she didn’t bruise! It was a bit discouraging to me because she wants to bruise and it felt like I didn’t really do much to her, which was a bit discouraging. She had bruises before and she is fairly new to BDSM. I’m not as new as her, but she sees her friends bruises and gets jealous. We have implemented different kinds of toys, and the one time she did bruise was after I applied ice to her skin and then spanked her really hard. I’m not always down for temperature play and it wasn’t planned in our scene last night. So what other ways are there for her to bruise?

Posted

This is all part of the learning process. Just because you beat someone's arse it doesn't mean you are going to get the desired result every time. Go and do some research to find out why bruises occur in the first place. Next, being dominant means that you KNOW a lot more about your sub than they really care for you to know, but it's essential. Also essential is the fact that you as the dominant may need to adjust your play so that your sub gets what they want. Being dominant is a lot of hard work.